注意
在前方315英里的地方 Contact appears to be heading 315 miles.
速度430节 天使 大约2000 Speed 430, Angels. Approximately 2,000.
这个家伙怎么用了这么长时间? What’s taking this guy so long?
他真的跟传说中一样快么? Is he really as good as they say he is?
不 比传说的还好 No. Better.
哦 耶 Oh, yeah!
哇哦 那是谁? Whoa! Who was that?
怎么样 你好 女士们 准备好失败了么? Why, hello, ladies. Are you ready to lose?
最后一个到水塔的买一来回的燃料 Last one to the water tower buys a round of fuel.
跟你们说吧 我会一直领先的 Tell you what, I’ll give you guys a head start.
你会需要的 靠后 卢瑟 You’re going to need it. Later, loser.
一万一千 两万一 哦 够了 One one thousand, two one… Oh, that’s enough.
再见 彩笔们 See ya, suckers!
吃我… Eat my…
大香肠啦 哦 啊哦 Dusty! Oh! AW…
注意点 你又做白日梦了 Pay attention. You’re daydreaming again.
我?没 没没 没有 Me? No, no, no! No.
好吧 是的 Okay, yes.
但是 你知道 来吧 But, you know, come on, Leadbottom.
真的么?有多难? Really? How hard is this?
一直飞 转弯 一直飞 转弯 Fly straight, turn around. Fly straight, turn around.
你不懂得尊重航空应用科学么? Are you disrespecting the sweet science of aerial application?
瞧 我不仅仅是一个作物喷粉机 Look, I am more than just a crop duster.
别总是对 Don’t go flap jawing
环绕地球比赛唠唠叨叨的 about that Flings Around the Planet air racing nonsense again.
抱歉 名字是叫环球机翼拉力赛 Excuse me, it is called the Wings Around the Globe Rally.
为了Peterbilt的爱 For the love of Peterbilt!
而且这并不是废话 我有小转弯半径 And it’s not nonsense. I’ve got a tight turn radius
还有一个高功率重量比 and a high power to weight ratio.
你知道你还有什么? 什么? You know what else you got? What?
一个松了的螺丝 A screw loose!
我是说 为什么你要放弃喷洒农药? I mean, why would you want to give up crop dusting?
蓝天白云 没有交通管制 只有扑鼻而来的农场清香味 Blue skies, no air traffic, and that tangy scent of Vita minamulch.
嗯哼 Mmm.
就像是妈妈通常喷雾那样 Just like Momma used to spray.