丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密
就快完成了,先生 Very nearly there, sir.
老实说看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗? I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?
偶尔吧 Occasionally.
肯定啦!我在英国报纸上见过你 Of course! I’ve seen you in the newspaper.
你是通讯员? 我是记者 You’re a reporter? I’m a journalist.
耐心点 白雪 就快好了 Be patient, Snowy, not much longer.
真不好意思? I do beg your pardon.
好了 There.
我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点 I believe I have captured something of your likeness.
不错! Not bad!
你觉得怎么样 白雪? What do you think, Snowy?
白雪! Snowy!
给您,先生 There you are, sir.
现在他去哪了? Now where’s he run off to?
有消息了吗? Anything?
一无所获 Nothing.
白雪! Snowy!
你去哪了? Where have you been?
又去追猫了? Chasing cats again?
白雪 看这个! Snowy, look at this!
三桅船 Triple masted.
双层甲板 配有50门炮 Double decks. Fifty guns.
是不是很漂亮? Isn’t she a beauty?
这可是一艘很独特的样品 That’s a very unique specimen, that is.
是一位老船长的遗物 From an old sea captain’s estate.
“独角兽号” “The Unicorn.”
没错 独角兽号帆船战舰 Unicorn. Man o’war sailing ship.
可有年头了 造于16世纪 It’s very old, that is. 16th century.
我觉得是17世纪 17th, I would think.
查尔斯一世统治时期 查尔斯二世 Reign of Charles I. Charles II.
我说的就是查尔斯二世 That’s what I said, Charles II.
这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船 As fine a ship as ever sailed the seven seas.
别的地儿可见不到的 小哥 You won’t find another one of these, mate.
只要2镑 And it’s only two quid.
我出一镑 成交! I’ll give you a pound. Done!
小心着点 Gently does it.
让下! Excuse me!
给你 拿好了 Here you go. Careful.
嘿 老兄 这艘船怎么卖? Hey, bud, how much for the boat?
抱歉 我已经卖给这位年轻人了 I’m sorry, I just sold it to this young gent.
是吗? Oh, yeah?
你花了多少 我加倍给你 Tell me what you paid and I’ll give you double.
双倍? 谢了 但我不卖 Double? Thanks. But it’s not for sale.
孩子 我可是想帮你 Look, kid, I’m trying to help you out.
丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密中英文台词对白完整版下载
•
英语
赞 (0)
大侦探皮卡丘中英文台词对白完整版下载
上一篇
2025年 9月 20日 下午5:31
飞机总动员中英文台词对白完整版下载
下一篇
2025年 9月 20日 下午5:35