爱宠大机密2中英文台词完整版下载

快停下啊 Stop ah!
照明娱乐公司 Illumination!
离开布鲁克林 我来到翠贝卡 Yeah, I’m out that Brooklyn, now I’m down in Tribeca
紧靠德尼罗旁边 Right next to De Niro
但我永远属于街头 But I’ll be hood forever
我是新一代的辛纳屈 I’m the new Sinatra
既然我雄起于纽约 And since I made it here
我便能展望世界 I can make it anywhere
我人见人爱 Yeah, they love me everywhere
在纽约 In New York
水泥森林孕育梦想 Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
你无所不能 There’s nothin’ you can’t do, okay
来到纽约 Now you’re in New York…
啊 小孩 Ah, kids.
大家都爱小孩 对吧 Everybody loves them, right?
你可能也喜欢小孩 You probably love kids.
我必须承认 Hey! I got to admit…
我不喜欢 …I don’t.
这就是我 我叫麦克 That’s me, by the way. I’m Max.
我就是那边的那只小狗 I’m the little dog right there,
幸亏我不用被一群熊孩子骑来骑去 grateful I’m not being piled on by a horde of children.
等等我 Wait for me!
你能相信吗 Ugh. Can you believe that?
有个小孩看起来蛮有意思的 Having a kid looks like fun.
老天爷啊 好玩个鬼啊 Nah, man, it ain’t fun.
讲真 一旦人类往家带回个小孩 I’m telling you, once the humans bring a kid home,
你的整个狗生都会大变样的 your life ain’t the same.
都见过千百回了 Seen it a billion times.
会完全改变你的 It changes you.
我来自帝国大厦 那里 I’m from the Empire State, that’s…
我以为我根本 Now, I thought I never
不会有这方面的顾虑 直到有一天 had to worry about any of that, but then one day…
我的主人凯蒂遇到了查克 …my owner Katie met Chuck.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我没事 Oh. Uh, yeah.
没过多久 他俩就结婚了 A little while later, they’re married.
其实 是很棒的事 Which… it it’s great.
查克真的 他是个好人 Chuck is really… he’s a good guy.
但是 But then…
半路杀出来个程咬金 Aw. …something happened.
凯蒂和查克有孩子了 Katie and Chuck had a kid of their own.
他叫利亚姆 His name’s Liam.
一开始 他根本睡不醒 At first, he slept all the time.
一天就只做梦了 Dreaming about, you know,
咱也不知道他都做啥梦 whatever it is that babies dream about.

(0)
上一篇 2025年 9月 20日 下午1:18
下一篇 2025年 9月 20日 下午1:22

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论

客服微信

yxyh29661

邮件:492889801@qq.com