无敌破坏王2 中英文台词


{an8}里维克的店 家庭娱乐中心
{an8}超级酒保
{an8}超级酒保
{an8}根汁汽水
{an8}危险 被感染区域 不要进入
{an8}创
{an8}快手阿修
{an8}音似wiffle[威浮]和wife[老婆]
{an8}doody音似duty
{an8}零钱
{an8}终点
{an8}想要新鲜的
{an8}与众不同的东西吗
{an8}那就试试这条赛道
{an8}石子路
{an8}热软糖坑
{an8}糖果竞速 方向盘 复古电子游戏 仅剩一件 200美元 免运费
{an8}糖果竞速
{an8}通往无线网
{an8}游戏中央总站
{an8}里维克的店 家庭娱乐中心 右转游戏厅 现提供无线网络
{an8}光纤终端
{an8}搜索栏 万事通技术支持
{an8}万事通技术支持
{an8}搜索
{an8}易贝
{an8}易贝 欢迎来到易贝
{an8}摆脱大肚腩
{an8}天鹅绒画 《委屈的猫》
{an8}宠物用品 运动会员用品 旅行用品 易贝 内衣用品 照相用品
{an8}照相用品 手工艺品 电子游戏 婴儿用品
{an8}专业付款 开始购物 易贝
{an8}失去网络连接
{an8}金球鞋 专业联盟足球
{an8}闪姐的车 屠戮赛车
{an8}屠戮赛车
{an8}麦当劳得来速 踢掉篮子 24小时营业 麦当劳得来速
{an3}闪姐 人称 公路女王
{an7}技能 超快速度 超级有型 最爱武器 智慧
{an8}屠戮赛车 一旦加入 后果自负
{an8}心动系列
{an8}牛逼
{an8}拉尔夫是羊
{an8}劲爆破坏王拉尔夫视频 点此 优享网独家
{an8}优享网
{an8}抵达
{an8}游戏区 屠戮赛车
{an8}我的迪士尼
{an8}星球大战 迪士尼动画 漫威 皮克斯
{an8}哪位迪士尼公主会是你的好闺蜜
{an8}银河护卫队 向格鲁特提问
{an8}仅限演员出入
{an8}公主室
{an8}打开 蜂箱
{an8}在此评论
{an8}易贝
{an8}加强病毒
{an8}任务 贵重车辆运送
{an8}确认不安全
{an8}分析不安全中
{an8}故障 不安全系数 30%
{an8}复制中
{an8}复制完成
{an8}传播中
{an8}传播中
{an8}屠戮赛车
{an8}服务器重启中
{an8}确认不安全
{an8}分析不安全中
{an8}不安全系数 100%
{an8}复制中
{an8}突发新闻
{an8}亚马逊
{an8}购物车
{an8}你尚未连接到互联网
{an8}突发新闻
{an8}搜索栏 万事通技术支持
{an8}正在重定向
{an8}皇家床垫
{an8}屠戮赛车
{an8}你是我的英雄
{an8}终点
{an8}今晚读书俱乐部
{an8}街机
《无敌破坏王2:大闹互联网》
后面还有两个彩蛋,别走开哦
英语电影碟片
{an8}煎饼和奶昔

好了 到我了 到我了 我想到了 Okay. My turn, my turn. Um, I got one.
很好 但是你这次 Great, but can you make it
能不能想个稍微有挑战性的东西 a little more challenging this time?
好了 来猜猜这个 Okay. Check this out.
小眼睛滴溜溜 I spy with my little eye…
这个东西是黄色的 something yellow…
它是圆形的 还喜欢吃豆子 and round, and it eats dots.
认真的吗 拉尔夫 Seriously, Ralph?
对啊 真的 你肯定猜不到 Yeah, seriously. You’re never gonna get it.
很显然 是吃豆人 Well, obviously, it’s PacMan.
不 那… No, that’s not…
哪里明显了 Why is that obvious?
黄色圆形又爱吃豆子的 Name one other thing in this whole arcade
整个街机游戏里找不出第二个了 that is yellow and round and eats dots.
我就可以找出两个 I can name two things.
吃豆人妈妈和吃豆人宝宝 Ms. PacMan and Baby PacMan.
我原谅你了 Boom! I accept your apology.
好吧 你说得对 但是答案是吃豆人吗 Yeah, you’re right. Okay. But was it PacMan?
对 被你猜到了 Yeah, you got me.
我就知道 好吧 轮到我了 Knew it. All right, riddle me this…
你觉得桑吉夫做了蜜蜡脱毛吗 do you or do you not think that Zangief waxes?
不可能 瞧他这样 毛还是浓密得跟雪怪似的 No way. Look at the guy. He looks like a yeti.
我说不好 I don’t know.
要说仅仅是他的胸毛 I mean, if the fur were confined to his chest,
我也许同意你的说法 I might agree…
但是看看从他靴子里 but look at those two very specific
探出来的 tuffets of shin hair…
那两撮小腿毛 poking out of his boots.
这不是偶然 拉尔夫 他去脱毛了 That does not just happen, Ralph. That is a choice.
你说得非常对 小鬼 You’re totally right, kid.
他的其他地方都像婴儿一样光滑 He’s baby smooth everywhere else.
我说完了 I rest my case.
我震惊了 My mind is blown!
我们去喝根汁汽水压压惊吧 Let’s go get a root beer.
让我来瞧瞧你的本事 小鬼 Okay, let’s see what you got, kid.
不错 好了 Nice one. Okay.
我胃里上来了 I think I got one in the chamber.
真恶心 谢谢 Gross. Thank you.
想溜进创去玩儿吗 Hey, wanna sneak into Tron?
那个游戏不是有病毒吗 Doesn’t that game have a virus?
没有 他们肯定修复了 No. I’m sure they fixed it.
我要打破我的速度纪录 I’m gonna beat my speed record!
等等我 Hey, wait for me!
拉尔夫 Ralph.
在 Yeah?
我觉得他们没有修复游戏 I don’t think they fixed the game.
是啊 Uh… No.
救命 Help!
创 Hey, Tron!
小创 Tronny!
创小子 Tronny boy!
救命 Help!
你有没有意识到 Do you realize
基本上我们就是0和1组成的代码 we’re basically just, like, zeroes and ones…
就像是漂浮在宇宙里的小小尘埃 floating around the universe like tiny specks of dust?
我们的存在 Like, doesn’t the very nature
会不会让你想知道 of our existence make you wonder…
生命里会不会有比这更多的东西 if there’s more to life than this?
我的生活这么完美 我为什么要想 Why would I wonder if there’s more to life
生命里还有没有比这更多的东西呢 when the life I got is perfect?
我是说 是啊 表面上的确如此 I mean, sure. Doesn’t look so hot on paper.
我只是一个在街机里 I’m just a bad guy from some old video game
破坏大楼的坏蛋 who wrecks a building.
过去的27年里 And yeah, for 27 years,
我没有一个朋友 I was a total zero without any friends.
但是现在 我有了一个死党 But now, I got a best friend…
而她恰好是 who just happens to be
整个街机厅里最酷的小鬼 the coolest kid in the whole arcade.
谢了 伙计 Aw, thanks, pal.
看 Watch this.
全垒打 Home run!
好了 我们去看日出吧 All right, let’s go watch the sunrise.
你真的认为你的生活中 Are you really saying
没有任何一件事 there’s not one single, solitary thing…
是你想要改变的吗 about your life that you would change?
想想看 Well, think about it.
你和我整晚都在偷懒 You and me get to goof off all night long.
里维克出现了 我们就开始上班工作了 Litwak shows up, we go to work, we put in our hours.
然后游戏厅关门了 Then the arcade closes
我们又可以偷懒了 and we get to do it all over again.
我只想改变一件事 The only thing I might do different in that scenario…
我们不用去上班 would be not having to go to work.
除此之外 我什么都不想改变 Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing
日出呢 Hey, where’d our sunrise go?
给你插上插头吧 All right, let’s get you plugged in.
那是插电警告 That’s a plugin alert.
里维克已经很久没加入新游戏了 Litwak hasn’t plugged in a new game in forever.
我们去看看是什么游戏 好 Let’s go see what it is! Yeah!
借过 让一下 有点紧急情况 Excuse us. Excuse us. Minor emergency.
阿修 卡尔霍 什么游戏接进来了 Hey, Felix, Calhoun, what’s getting plugged in?
拉尔夫 索尼克觉得 Well, Ralph, Sonic thinks
是一款新的弹球游戏 it’s gonna be a new pinball machine.
你觉得呢 亲爱的 What do you think, lady love?
我跟你赌五分钱 这是一台血压机 I’ll bet you a shiny nickel it’s a blood pressure machine.
孩子们都喜欢那些东西 Kids love those things.
拜托要是赛车游戏 拜托要是赛车游戏 Please be a racing game. Please be a racing game.
拜托要是赛车游戏 Please be a racing game.
这是念”五仙” 还是”五险” “Whiffee”? Or, “Wifey”?
不是威浮球就是结婚游戏 Well, it’s either wiffle ball, or an arranged marriage game.
这个词念”无线” 拉尔夫 It’s actually pronounced “WiFi,” Ralph.
对 我就是这么念的 Yeah, that’s what I said.
无线就是互联网 And WiFi is the Internet…
它是一个线上社区 which is an online community
人类在里面购物 where human beings go to shop…
玩游戏 还有社交 and play games and socialize.
真好玩 Ooh, fun!
不 一点都不好玩 Oh, no, it is not.
上面写了”无线” That sign right there says “WiFi.”
但是其实应该叫”死线” What it should say is “DieFi.”
开个小玩笑 That’s a little humor there.
不过说真的 互联网没什么好笑的 But seriously, the Internet is nothing to laugh at.
这是个新的 与众不同的玩意儿 It is new, it is different,
我们应该害怕它才对 and therefore we should fear it.
所以看在上帝的份上 不要进去 开始工作吧 So keep out, for Pete’s sake, and get to work.
游戏厅就要开门了 The arcade’s about to open.
角色们 我们终于有了一个新游戏 Figures, we finally get something new plugged in…
但是却连进都不能进 and we’re not even allowed to go in there.
一点也不公平 Totally not fair.
要是有一个新的赛车游戏就太酷了 A new racing game would’ve been cool.
你的游戏出问题了吗 Something wrong with your game?
不 没有 No, no.
只是所有的奖励关卡都解锁了 It’s just every bonus level’s been unlocked.
我知道每条近道 I know every shortcut.
哪怕只是一条新赛道 我都会激动得要命 Man, I’d kill for even just a new track.
新赛道 你已经有三条赛道了 New track? You already got, like, three choices.
我知道 可是你就不希望 Yeah, I know, but don’t you ever wish
你的游戏里会有 something new and different…
一点新的 不同的东西吗 would happen in your game?
不 Nope.
真的吗 那我保留不同意见[同意分歧] Really? Well, agree to disagree.
等等 我不想要分歧 Wait, I don’t wanna disagree.
不 不是 这只是一种花哨的说法 No, no. It’s just a fancy way to say
意思是我们不必争论谁是谁非 we don’t have to argue about it.
我们在争论 我不想争论 We’re arguing? I don’t wanna argue.
放轻松 别小题大做了 Relax. Stop making it a thing.
去工作吧 晚上见 臭家伙 Go to work. I’ll see you tonight, stench vessel.
好 All right.
她想要新赛道 我就给她一条 She wants a new track, I’ll give her a new track.
来吧 纳菲莎 我们来玩糖果竞速 Come on, Nafisa! Let’s play Sugar Rush!
选凡妮洛普 斯瓦蒂 Pick Vanellope, Swati.
她拥有最棒的超能力 She’s got the best superpower.
对 小故障 我喜欢她 Yeah, the glitch. I love her.
车手们 Drivers,
发动引擎 start your engines.
你今天要输了 公主 You’re gonna lose today, Princess.
好吧 虽然我是个公主 太妃塔 While, yes, I am technically a princess, Taffyta…
我更希望你把我当做普普通通的凡妮洛普 I’d rather you just think of me as plain old Vanellope…
一个要干翻你的赛车手 the racer who’s about to kick your butt.
三 二 一 出发 Three, two, one, go!
不好意思 不好意思 借过 And pardon me, excuse me, coming through.
一 二 三个口香糖球 正好 And one, two, three gumballs right on cue.
我太喜欢她的故障了 Yeah, I love it when she glitches.
抱歉 我睡着了 Excuse me. I must have fallen asleep.
真好玩 我赢了 Oh, fun. I’m winning.
凡妮洛普大幅领先 Vanellope takes a huge lead.
谁也跟不上她 No one’s gonna catch her now.
她会喜欢的 She’s gonna love this.
正好赶上 Right on time.
什么 What?
“想要新鲜的 “Looking for something new…
与众不同的东西吗 and different?
那就试试这条赛道 then take this track.”
拉尔夫 你这家伙 Oh, Ralph, you old sonofagun.
要我说我还有时间绕道一会儿 I’d say I got a little time for a detour.
瞧 我解锁了新赛道 Hey, look, I think I unlocked a new track.
从没见过的新赛道 Never seen that before.
太棒啦 This is awesome!
谢了 拉尔夫 Hey, thanks, Ralph!
不用谢 You’re welcome!
回赛道上去 斯瓦蒂 Get back up on the track, Swati.
你要输了 You’re going to lose.
不行 感觉它自己在驾驶 I can’t. It’s like it’s driving itself.
这东西出什么毛病了 What is wrong with this thing?
什么 What?
不 不 No, no!
小鬼 Kid!
不 不不不 Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
小鬼 小鬼 Kid! Kid!
小鬼 真对不起 你还好吧 Oh, kid, I’m so sorry, are you okay?
天哪 Oh, my gosh.
这条赛道太棒啦 What an amazing track!
谢谢你 拉尔夫 谢谢谢谢谢谢 Thank you, Ralph! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
不用谢 You’re welcome!
我非常认真地履行我作为你的英雄的职责 You know I take my duty as your hero very seriously.
慢着 Wait a minute.
你认真地做了一个涂鸦在那里? You took a serious doody where?
凡妮洛普 快上来 Vanellope, get up here.
我们有麻烦了 We have a situation.
里维克先生 凡妮洛普车手刚才没反应了 Mr. Litwak, the Vanellope racer wasn’t working…
我觉得我可能转方向盘太用力了 and I think maybe I turned the wheel too hard.
真对不起 I’m real sorry.
没关系 斯瓦蒂 It’s okay, Swati.
我可以很容易地把它装回去 I think I can get it back on there pretty easy.
你都干了些什么 拉尔夫 没什么 What did you do, Ralph? Nothing.
别怪他 Leave him alone.
他只是想让比赛更刺激 He was just trying to make the game more exciting.
对 别紧张 太妃塔 里维克会修好的 Yeah, why don’t you relax, Taffyta? Litwak will fix it.
好了 你… All right, on you…
好吧 这也不是问题 Okay. Still not a problem.
只要订购新的就行了 He’ll just order a new part.
我想订购一个新的 Well, I’d order a new part…
但是糖果竞速的制造公司 but the company that made Sugar Rush
已经停业很久了 went out of business years ago.
我去网上找找一个试试 I can try to find one on the Internet.
好主意 我也试试 Good idea. Oh, me too.
祝你们好运 那就像是大海捞针 Good luck, that’ll be like finding a needle in a…
找到了 易贝网上有一个 I found one! On eBay!
真的吗 真厉害 Really? How about that?
瞧 那几个孩子搞定了 See? Those kids have it under control.
他们要在易小子网上买方向盘 They’re just gonna get another wheel from the eboy.
这是在开玩笑吗 多少钱 Are you kidding me? How much?
比这台机子一年赚的钱还多 That’s more than this game makes in a year.
我也不想这么说 Aw, I hate to say it,
但是回收的人星期五会来… but my salvage guy is coming on Friday…
也许是时候把糖果竞速拆掉卖了 and it might be time to sell Sugar Rush for parts.
他要去哪里 Where’s he going?
里维克要把游戏拔了 Litwak’s gonna unplug the game.
快离开这里 跑 快跑 快 Get out of here! Go, scram, let’s go, run!
快快快 快跑 Go, run, run, run, run!
快跑 快跑 Let’s go! Run!
让开 Gangway!
你听到了 让开 Yeah, you heard him, gangway!
停下 不要跑了 Stop it! No running!
老天在上 你们这些人为什么 What are you people doing out of your game,
跑出自己的游戏 for Peter’s sake?
游戏厅已经开门了 The arcade is open!
糖果竞速要被拔了 Sugar Rush is getting unplugged.
我们无家可归了 对 我们无家可归了 We’re homeless! Yeah, yeah, we’re homeless!
我们要怎么办 Oh, what are we going to do?
你们都冷静一下 冷静 控制一下自己 Y’all, calm down, calm down. Get a hold of yourselves.
我不想失去游戏 I don’t want to be gameless.
被拔了 老天啊 An unplugging. Good Lord.
自从太空侵略者下线以来 我还从没见过 I haven’t seen this many gameless characters
这么多失去游戏的角色 since Space Invaders went down.
我们要住在哪里 Where are we gonna live?
游戏厅关门之前 我想你们可以待在这里 Well, you can stay here until the arcade closes, I guess…
然后我们再来想想 and then we’ll figure out
要把你们放到哪里 where the heck we’re gonna put you all.
好了 Okay.
我们来看看 Here we go.
我扫荡了吉恩的冰箱 I raided Gene’s fridge.
好消息 他有个派 Good news, he’s got pie.
我还从他那儿拿了一堆枕头什么的 Took a bunch of his pillows and junk, too.
我觉得我们可以在这里搭个堡垒 帐篷 I’m thinking we make a fort up here, or like a yurt.
或者我们可以用这些枕头… Or we could take these pillows…
如果叠得好 If we stack them right,
我们可以用枕头叠一个小冰屋 we can make an igloo out of pillows.
枕头冰屋 冰屋 冰屋 Like a pillow igloo. Pigloo. Pigloo!
你觉得怎么样 小鬼 So what do you think, kid?
要搭堡垒 帐篷 还是显然最棒的 冰屋 Fort, yurt, or the obvious best choice, pigloo?
不敢相信我没有游戏了 I can’t believe I don’t have a game anymore.
那我 以后要怎么度过每天 I mean, like, what am I gonna do all day?
什么 你在开玩笑吗 What? Come on, are you kidding?
你只管睡觉 不用干活 You sleep in, you do no work,
每天晚上你还可以跟我一起去超级酒保 then you go to Tapper’s with me every night.
这可不就是天堂吗 I’ve literally just described paradise.
可是我很爱我的游戏 But I loved my game.
得了 Oh, come on.
你之前还在抱怨赛道 You were just bellyaching about the tracks
都太简单了 being too easy.
可那不代表我不爱它 No, that doesn’t mean I didn’t love it.
没错 赛道是没什么新意 Yeah, sure, it was kind of predictable…
但是我还是没法预测比赛时会发生什么事 but still I never really knew what might happen in a race.
是那个 那种感觉 And it’s that, it’s that feeling,
不知道会发生什么的感觉 that notknowingwhat’s comingnext feeling.
是那种感觉 对我来说那才是生活 That’s the stuff. That feels like life to me.
要是我不再是赛车手了 拉尔夫 And if I’m not a racer, Ralph…
那我是谁呢 what am I?
你是我最好的朋友 Well, you’re my best friend.
那不够 That’s not enough.
不 我只是… No, I just…
对不起 我知道我表现得很奇怪 I’m sorry, I know I’m being weird.
也许我该一个人静一下 I think maybe I just need to be alone right now.
好吧 Okay.
那我一会儿去超级酒保找你 I’ll meet you over at Tapper’s in a little while, I guess.
如果你想去的话 If you want.
好了 All right, now…
我们给糖果竞速的小朋友们 we found some good homes
找了几个好住所 for so many of our chums from Sugar Rush…
我们希望你们中的一些人 and we’re just hoping a few more of you
愿意打开家门 will open your doors…
打开心门来接纳他们 and your hearts to those in need.
那颗大大的绿橄榄 Well, I suppose that large green olive
和我家的装饰很相配 will fit in nicely with my decor.
我是酸豆糖 I’m a sour ball.
有得住就别挑了吧 你说呢 Well, beggars can’t be choosers, can they?
跟我走吧 调味糖 Come along, condiment.
行吧 Mmkay.
很好 那就只剩赛车手们了 Marvelous. That just leaves the racers.
我们 很讨人喜欢 We’re, like, adorable.
那当然了 You sure are.
有人愿意吗 So, any takers?
有人吗 Anyone?
阿修 我知道我们从没谈过 Felix, I know we’ve never once talked about
组建家庭的事 但是… having a family before, but…
感觉组建家庭就像是 I know, it feels like the kind of thing
直接一头扎进去 you just jump into with both feet…
没有计划的事 and nary a plan.
阿修和我来接纳她们吧 Felix and I will give them sanctuary.
我可以跟你们俩简单说句话吗 Can I get a quick word with you two?
听着 我明白 Look, I get it.
你们已经结婚六年了 You’ve been married six years,
想给生活添点调味料 you’re looking to spice things up…
但是相信我 收养15个孩子 but trust me, adopting 15 children
可不是你们要的滋味 is the wrong kind of spice.
她们可都是野孩子 Those things are basically feral.
抱歉 先生 但是那几个孩子就是小羊羔 Pardon me, sir, but those youngsters are lambs.
迷失的小羊羔需要两个善良 有爱心的牧羊人 Lost little lambs in need of two kind, caring shepherds.
没错 That’s right.
再说了 做父母能有多难 Besides, how hard can parenting be?
把孩子当做你最好的朋友 You treat the child like your best friend…
对他们有求必应 you give them everything they want…
给他们全部的爱 and you just love their little socks off.
对吗 亲亲 Right, Tammy?
当然了 Darntootin’.
你来抢啊 Come and get it.
你自己去找一根蜡烛玩儿 Get your own candle.
妈 你们的破电视 Hey, Mom, why does your lame TV
怎么只有一个频道 only have one channel?
我很不想说我提醒过你们… Well, hate to say I told ya…
酒保 Hey, Tapper?
没有 拉尔夫 我没看见凡妮洛普 No, Ralph. I haven’t seen Vanellope.
你30秒前刚问过我 Not since the last time you asked me 30 seconds ago.
抱歉 只是我很担心她 Sorry. I’m just worried about her.
她在不停地出故障 一副很没有安全感的样子 She’s glitching like crazy, and acting super insecure.
还有 你听听 她说 Oh. And get this, she said…
和我做朋友对她来说还不够 being friends with me wasn’t enough for her.
不够 我可是个很棒的朋友 Not enough? I’m a great friend!
对吗 酒保 对吧 Right, Tapper? Right?
抱歉 谁才是一副没有安全感的样子 I’m sorry. Who’s acting insecure?
拉尔夫 别这样 Ralph, come on.
那孩子刚刚失去了她的游戏 让她清静会儿吧 The kid just lost her game. Give her a break.
你可算来啦 There you are… Oh.
拉尔夫 Hey, Ralph.
阿修 你什么时候也喝起根汁汽水了 Hey, Felix. Since when do you drink root beer?
今晚开始 Since tonight.
我懂 兄弟 Yeah, I hear you, buddy.
这杯本来是给凡妮洛普点的 Hey, listen. This one was supposed to be for Vanellope.
你喝了吧 I guess you can have it.
看起来她不会来了 Doesn’t look like she’s coming.
谢了 Thanks.
知道吗 我忍不住在想 You know, I can’t help but think
这场闹剧其实 this whole mess is somehow…
有我的责任 partially my fault.
这就说得通了 本来我的生活完美无缺 It figures. Just when my life was perfect.
我的也是 Mine was, too.
但是现在我是15个孩子的爹了 But, hey, now I’m a father of 15.
真是天降的恩赐啊 Isn’t that just a blessing?
慢着 你刚才说了什么 阿修 Wait. What’d you say, Felix?
真是天降的恩赐啊 Um, isn’t that just a blessing?
不是 听起来很奇怪的那个 No, the weird sound thing.
咦噢天哪 Oh. Eeeeeohboy?
对 咦噢… Yeah. Eeeoh…
抱歉 再说一遍 Sorry, say it again?
咦噢天哪 咦噢天哪 Eeeeeohboy. Eeeeeohboy!
咦噢天哪 咦天哪 再说一遍 Eeeohboy! Eeeboy! Say it again?
咦噢天哪 咦噢天哪 Eeeeeohboy! Eeeeeohboy.
咦噢天哪 易小子 易小子 易小子 Eeeeeohboy… Eboy! Eboy! Eboy!
易小子 易小子 易小子 Eboy? Eboy? Eboy.
没错 Yeah.
你在说什么 拉尔夫 Um, what are you getting at there, Ralph?
游戏厅的那个孩子 That kid out in the arcade
说网上可以买到方向盘配件 said there was a steering wheel part…
那个地方叫做易小子网还是… on the Internet, it’s something called eboy or…
易贝网 对 叫易贝网 eBay! That’s it, it was eBay!
拉尔夫 你是想 Ralph, are you thinking about
去互联网里找那个配件吗 going to the Internet and finding that part?
只有找到那个配件 Getting that part’s the only thing
才能修好游戏 也只有这样 that’s gonna fix the game and that’s the only thing
才能让凡妮洛普重新快乐起来 that’s gonna make Vanellope happy again.
而且如果糖果竞速修好了 And if Sugar Rush is fixed,
那住在我家里的那些毁掉我理智的 all those lovable scamps living in my house…
可爱的小流氓 and destroying my sanity
就会再次拥有属于他们自己的家 will have homes of their own again!
拉尔夫 这是个重要的任务 一个崇高的使命 Ralph, this is an important mission. A noble mission!
我会照应好你的 I will cover for you.
谢了 兄弟 Thanks, pal.
拉尔夫 你的账单怎么办 根汁汽水的钱还没付 Ralph, what about your tab? You owe me for the root beer.
阿修会帮我付的 Oh, Felix is gonna cover for me.
各位 阿修请大家喝饮料 Drinks on the house, everybody! Felix is paying.
升龙拳 Shoryuken!
咦噢天哪 Eeeeeohboy.
拉尔夫 你怎么回事 Ralph, what is wrong with you?
准备好 Start churning butter
打点好行装 小妹儿 and put on your church shoes, little sister…
我们要出发了 ’cause we’re about to blast off!
你到底在说些什么 What are you even talking about?
我们要去互联网 Oh, we’re going to the Internet.
什么 What?
没错 去找配件修好你的游戏 Yeah, to find the part to fix your game.
真的吗 No way!
没错 早知道我就直接说 Yeah, I probably should’ve just said,
“我们要去互联网了”就行 我们要去互联网啦 “We’re going to the Internet.” We’re going to the Internet!
我们要去啦 Yeah, we are!
浪涌 很高兴见到你 Hey, Surge, are we glad to see you.
我们要检举打地鼠游戏里的 We want to report some malfeasance
不当行为 over by the WhacAMole.
对 我们看见有几个不良分子 Yeah, we saw some undesirables
在那里制造大混战 causing a real donnybrook over there.
不可能 有我在就别想 Oh, heck no. Not on my watch.
感谢你们的举报 Appreciate the tip.
我们只要找到易小子网就好了 So, all we gotta do is find this eboy place.
易贝网 对 易贝网 eBay. Right, eBay.
我们去那里 找到方向盘 So we go there, get the steering wheel…
然后在周五送到里维克的店里 we have it delivered to Litwak before Friday.
他就会修好你的游戏 He’ll fix your game.
一切都会恢复如初 Everything goes back to the way it was.
皆大欢喜 Boom! Happily ever after.
你能想出这么好的办法 This is a shockingly sound,
真是挺令人震惊的 拉尔夫 wellthoughtout idea for you, Ralph.
无意冒犯 No offense.
我知道 没关系 I know. And none taken.
要到了 Ooh, here it comes.
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们 Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…
请看互联网 I give you the Internet!
互联网远没有索尼克所描述的 The Internet is not nearly as impressive
那样令人印象深刻 as how Sonic described it.
是的 我得说我没感觉出什么来 Yeah, I gotta admit, I’m underwhelmed.
你觉得他们把易贝网藏在了哪里 Where do you think they keep their eBay?
问倒我了 Beats me.
你有 有人吗 Hello, anybody here?
有人吗 你好 Anyone? Hello!
我们在找易贝网 We’re looking for eBay!
你听到了吗 小鬼 有回声 Ooh. Did you hear that, kid? Sweet echo.
试试这样 Check this out.
好 连接网络 Okay, connect to network.
好了 Bingo.
密码是High sc0re 把o换成0 Password is “High score” With a zero instead of an “O.”
好了 Yes.
连上了 And we are online.
拉尔夫 看 Ooh, Ralph, look.
酷 气氛灯光 Cool. Mood lighting.
那是小精灵 别过去 是小精灵 Ahhh! That’s a gremlin! Stay away! It’s a gremlin!
它看起来像是小版的里维克先生 It looks like a tiny Mr. Litwak.
IP地址4151037483 IP address 4151037483.
酷 快来 拉尔夫 我们跟着他 Oh, cool! Come on, Ralph, let’s follow him!
等等我 小鬼 回来 等等 Hey, wait for me! Kid, come back! Wait!
别扔下我就走 Hey! Don’t leave without me!
IP地址4151037483 IP address 4151037483.
凡妮洛普 Vanellope!
我不能呼吸了 太小了 I can’t breathe. I don’t fit.
小鬼 Kid!
拉尔夫 是不是很棒 Ralph! Isn’t this great?
不 一点也不棒 No, it is not!
不不不 No, no, no.
我滴老天爷呀 Sweet mother of monkey milk!
小鬼 我觉得我们已经不在里维克游戏厅了 Kid, I don’t think we’re in Litwak’s anymore.
当然了 朋友 We most certainly are not, friendo.
我们在互联网 快来 拉尔夫 We are in the Internet! Come on, Ralph!
老天 Holy cow!
看看这景象 Look at all this stuff.
这是我见过最美丽的奇迹 This is the most beautiful miracle I’ve ever seen.
但这里太大了 But it’s so big.
无穷无尽 It goes on forever and ever.
我们要怎么样才能 How are we possibly gonna find
找到易贝网 eBay out there?
小鬼 小鬼 别担心 Hey, kid. Kid, don’t worry.
肯定有人 I’m sure there’s someone out here
能给我们指路 who could give us directions. Oh!
瞧那个小蛋人 Look at that little egg guy.
他戴着那种聪明人才戴的帽子 He’s got on one of those hats that smart people wear.
他肯定能帮我们 快走吧 I bet he can help us. Come on!
欢迎回到搜索栏 女士 Welcome back to the search bar, madam.
我希望你找到了 I hope you were able to find
一个令你满意的早餐玉米煎饼 a satisfactory breakfast burrito…
我早上为您提供了这个搜索结果 based upon the search results I provided this morning.
现在万事通有什么能帮到您的 What can KnowsMore help you find now?
我要去哪里找芭蕾… Where can I find ballet…?
芭蕾舞鞋 芭蕾舞课 芭蕾舞团 Ballet shoes? Ballet classes? Ballet folklorico?
…舞裤 …tights?
女童小号 Girls’ size small.
小玛德琳现在开始学芭蕾了 是吗 Oh, little Madeline’s trying ballet now, is she?
我希望能坚持得比足球课长 I hope this lasts longer than the soccer phase.
针对”芭蕾舞裤 女童小号” I found 23 million results
我找到了2300万条结果 for ballet tights, girls’ size small.
是不是很有意思 Isn’t that interesting?
跳转到DesmondsTutus.com Redirecting to DesmondsTutus.com.
从来没人说谢谢 They never say thank you.
你好 先生 Oh, hello, sir.
有意思 你看起来没有过搜索历史 Interesting, you don’t seem to have a search history.
那我们开始吧 Well, let’s start one for you.
今天万事通能帮您找些什么 What can KnowsMore help you find today?
嗯… 雨伞 乌姆里奇 Um… Umbrella. Umbrage.
鲜味 乌玛瑟曼 不 Umami. Uma Thurman. No.
诺亚方舟 毫无疑问 诺德斯特龙折扣店 Noah’s Ark. No Doubt. Nordstrom Rack.
呃 Err.
人体工程学 都市旅游用品商 Ergonomics. Urban Outfitters.
由贾莱尔怀特扮演的乌列 Urkel, played by Jaleel White.
看起来没人能把矮胖子[鹅妈妈童谣]拼起来了 Looks like no one put Humpty Dumpty together again.
这家伙有点煮熟了 This guy’s a little softboiled.
我很确定他只是想 I’m pretty sure he’s just trying to
猜你要说什么 guess what you’re gonna say.
对 很抱歉 Yes. I’m sorry,
我的自动填充今天有点过头了 but my autofill is a touch aggressive today.
我来试试看 易贝网 糖果竞速 Let me try. eBay Sugar Rush
方向盘 steering wheel.
我只为您查询到了一个结果 I only found one result for your query.
是不是很有意思 Hmm. Isn’t that interesting?
什么 你是怎么… What? How did you…?
互联网非常直观 Ah, the Internet’s very intuitive.
谢谢你 万事通先生 Thank you, Mr. KnowsMore.
不用谢 Well, you’re welcome.
跳转到易贝网 Redirecting to eBay.
我喜欢她 真是个讨人喜欢的姑娘 I like her. What a delightful girl.
慢车道车速限制为 Slow traffic will be fined for speeds
每秒3M less than three megabytes per second.
看来我们知道如果要护目镜[拼写似谷歌] Wow, I guess we know where to go
应该去哪里找了 if we ever need a pair of goggles.
这整幢楼都是卖护目镜的 There’s a whole building full of them.
在这里 易贝 Oh! There it is! eBay!
拉尔夫 我们真的要进去了 Ralph, we’re really gonna do it.
我们要拯救我的游戏了 We’re actually gonna save my game.
我就说你不用担心吧 Told you not to worry.
我们只要专心寻找我们要找的东西 We just gotta keep our eyes on the prize and stay focused.
用一个小花招就能摆脱你的大肚腩 Get rid of belly fat using this one weird trick.
我喜欢小花招 Ooh! I love weird tricks.
时髦主妇想见见你 Sassy housewives want to meet you.
是吗 They do?
恭喜你 你中奖了 Congratulations, you’re a winner!
真的吗 Really?
这十名童星进了监狱 These ten child stars went to prison.
第六个会让大吃一惊 Number six will amaze you.
听起来好有意思 Ooh. That sounds interesting.
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 Wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里看看该怎么做 Click here to find out how.
拉尔夫 快来 Ralph, come on!
但是那里有好多好棒的东西 But there’s a lot of cool stuff here.
如果你改变主意的话我就在这里 兄弟 I’ll be right here if you change your mind, brother.
你呢 女士 Ooh, how about you, lady?
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 You wanna get rich playing video games?
女士们先生们 下一件物品 Ladies and gentlemen, the next item up…
一副委屈猫咪的黑天鹅绒画 a black velvet painting of a sorrowful kitten.
起拍价49.99 Bidding starts at 49.99.
水獭 起价850 850 for the beaver,
漂亮的动物标本 the beautifully taxidermied beaver…
一个妥善使用的人工关节 …A gently used artificial hip…
起拍价10 有人出20吗 and the bidding’s open at $10. Do I hear 20?
有人出350吗 谁出350 Do I hear 350? Who’ll give me 350?
50 50 现在是50 50, 50, 50 now.
谁出350 400 Who’ll give me 350? 400!
一次 两次 成交 Going once, going twice and sold!
形状像国际巨星 The tortilla chip shaped like
碧昂斯诺尔斯的玉米片…400成交 international superstar Beyonce Knowles… goes for 400.
好欢乐 Yay! So happy.
你明白这个游戏是怎么玩的吗 Are you understanding how this game works?
我觉得你好像只要喊出最大的数字 I think all you have to do is yell out the biggest number…
你就能赢下这个东西 and then you win this stuff.
我还以为Q波特的游戏已经够奇怪了 And I thought Qbert’s game was weird.
小鬼 跳上来 Hey, kid, hop up here…
看看你能不能找到 and see if you can tell
他们把方向盘放在哪里 where they keep their steering wheels.
有一些运动会员用品 Uh, there’s a bunch of sports memberabilia.
还有一个叫”内衣”的大宝宝用品 And big baby clothes called “Lingerie.”
往右边 右边 Go to the right, move right.
那边有一堆老电子游戏的东西 Oh. There’s a row with a bunch of old video game junk!
在那边 那边 我看到了 Oh, there it is! There it is! I see it!
有人想要赢走 Oh, someone else is trying to win it.
快点 快点 我们走 Come on! Hurry, let’s go!
有人出275 We got 275.
拍卖还剩30秒 现在是275 And with 30 seconds left in the auction, we have 275.
让开 让开 Move! Move! Hey!
那是我们的 让开 有人出300吗 That’s ours! Out of the way! Do I hear a three?
我给你300 有人出300 I’ll give you three! I got three!
有人出305吗 305 有305吗 Can I get a 305? 305? Can I get a 305?
305 305 有人出310吗 305. 305, can I get a 310?
你出310吗 310 Can you bid 310? 310.
315 320 315. 320.
325.
天 这家伙好厉害 Oh, man, this guy is good.
他不停地加数字 好像很轻松似的 He keeps coming up with numbers like it’s nothing.
现在是325 有人出350吗 I have threeandaquarter. Do I hear 350?
350 350 看好了 350? 350? Watch this.
1,000!
1,000!
有人出1000 We now have a bid of 1,000!
好样的 小鬼 这数字够大 Way to go, kid! That is a huge number.
谢谢 瞧好了 Thank you. Check this out.
15,000!
15000 有人出15500吗 15,000! Do I hear 155?
15fiver!
16 17 16! 17!
18 20 18! 20!
23 25 23! 25!
27 27再加1 27! 27 and one!
成交 27001 And sold! For 27,001…
给这位穿破工装裤 to the barefoot hobo
光脚丫的兄弟 in the broken overalls.
是我 Hey, that’s me!
我们赢了 我们赢了 We won! We won!
恭喜 这是你关于拍品197324579的凭证 Congratulations. Here’s your voucher for auction item 197324579.
请去付款处进行处理 Please take it to checkout for processing.
那么 我们要将 So, we are set to ship
一个糖果竞速方向盘 one Sugar Rush steering wheel…
送到里维克家 …to a Litwak’s Family
加利福尼亚州 洛斯阿布里多斯的富兰 FunLand in Los Aburridos, California.
没错 Yep!
加急运输 With expedited shipping,
应该周三早上就能到达 that should arrive Wednesday morning.
那还比里维克先生预计扔掉你的游戏早两天 That’s two whole days before Litwak scraps your game.
我们提前完成了 We’re way ahead of schedule.
我们太厉害了 We rule!
我需要信用卡号 I’ll just need a credit card number.
抱歉 信用卡号是什么 Sorry, what’s a credit card number?
信用卡号 A credit card number.
号码 好吧 七号 Number. Right. Uh, seven.
你说什么 Excuse me?
抱歉 你说得对 太荒谬了 我是说11 Sorry, no. You’re right, ridiculous. I meant 11.
这不是信用卡号 Those aren’t credit card numbers.
明明就是 I’m pretty sure they are.
你要如何付款 先生 How exactly do you intend to pay for this item, sir?
你应付27001元 You owe $27,001.
什么 What?
美元 钱的美元吗 Dollars? Dollars like money?
没错 如果你没有信用卡号 Yes, and if you don’t have a credit card…
我们还接受贝宝 维莫 we also accept PayPal, Venmo,
专业付 方信用和优享币 ProPay, SquareCash and BuzzzyBucks.
你肯定会笑死的 好吧 You’re gonna laugh. Okay.
这个大傻蛋 他把钱包拉在家里了 So this big galoot, he left his wallet at home.
好吧 我把我的钱包拉在家里了 Yeah, yeah, I did leave my wallet at home,
放在我的钱包室里了 门上锁了 in my wallet room. And the door’s locked.
听着 如果你们不在24小时内付清 Look. If you don’t pay within 24 hours…
就会违反未付项目条例 you will be in violation of the unpaid item policy…
你们的出价将会取消 并失去这件商品 you will forfeit the bid, and you will lose this item.
下一个 Next!
伙计 你要去易贝吗 Hey, buddy, you going to eboy?
给你一些免费建议 别去 Well, I got some free advice for you. Don’t.
这是个骗局 What a scam!
我们就差那么一点 我们本来就要… We were so close, and we would have gotten…
看 他们的标志都是假的 Look, their signs aren’t even real!
搞什么 该死的网络 What the heck? Dang Internet.
天啊 天啊 天啊 Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man.
小鬼 怎么了 怎么回事 Hey, kid. What’s going on? What’s wrong?
如果我没有方向盘 If I don’t have a steering wheel,
我就没有游戏了 我无游可归了 I don’t have a game, I’m gameless.
全互联网只有一个方向盘 There’s only one steering wheel in the whole Internet…
我们还搞砸了 我们搞砸了 and we blew our chance to get it. We blew it!
冷静下来 Hey, hey, hey, calm down.
我们是来拯救你的游戏的 We came here to save your game,
那我们接下来就要拯救你的游戏 and that’s what we’re gonna do.
对吧 Right.
好吗 好 Okay? Okay, yeah.
这才对 There you go.
听着 我们只需要 Now look, all we got to do…
想办法赚点钱 is figure out a way to earn a little bit of moola.
我们是游戏中的角色 拉尔夫 我们不会赚钱 We’re video game characters, Ralph. We don’t have moola.
除非你能想到一些魔法般 Unless you can think of some magical way
能通过玩游戏赚钱的主意 to get rich playing video games.
想通过玩游戏暴富吗 Wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里查看详情 Click right here to find out how.
走开 弹窗 Back off, popup!
这边 小姐 Right this way, miss.
该死的弹窗拦截 Dang popup blockers.
为什么大家都这么凶 Why does everybody gotta be so mean?
他在那里 谢天谢地你还在 Ooh! There he is! Oh, thank goodness you’re still here!
我和我的朋友要在24小时内赚到27001元 Me and my friend here, we got 24 hours to make $27,001…
不然她就得失去她的游戏 or she loses her game.
你能不能告诉我们 Yeah, can you please tell us
怎么通过玩游戏暴富 how to get rich playing video games?
当然了 You bet!
来 点击这里 我带你们去我的软件 Come on, click here, and I’ll take you to my website.
你的块头还真够大的 哥们 You got an ample carriage there, buster.
有点拖不动 Causing a little drag.
抱歉 你快掉下去了 Sorry. You’re getting close to the edge.
你看 到头了 到头了 You see the…? The edge. The edge!
顺便 我叫JP斯帕姆利 By the way, my name is JP Spamley…
我要欢迎你们俩 and I’d like to welcome the both of you
加入斯帕姆利家族 to the Spamley family.
好了 先到我的客厅里来吧 All right, step into my parlor.
这是你的网页吗 This is your website?
我知道你们在想什么 别担心 I know what you’re thinking, not to worry.
我负责反病毒的家伙刚刚还在呢 My antivirus guy was just here.
干净得… Clean as a…
该死 Dang it!
天啊 天丢人了 Oh, my gosh. That’s embarrassing.
不管怎样 我知道这里有点乱 Anyway, I know it’s a bit of a mess…
戈登 Hey, Gord!
但我还是有系统的 真的 But I do have a system here, I really do.
只要我能找到那个 戈登 If I can just find that… Gord!
我得先找到清单 I just got to find this list.
你在这里啊 Oh, there you are.
这些人想通过玩游戏暴富 These guys are looking to get rich playing video games.
你有什么推荐 搭档 What do you got for them, partner?
谢谢 Thank you.
“渔妇的护身符 巫师征途 三美元” “Fishwife’s amulet, Wizard Quest, three dollars.”
“散打锤 “Foxhole hammer,
僵尸圣战 五美元” Zombie Crusades, five dollars”?
这些都是 Now, those there are
普通的 低价的悬赏物品 some of your more commonplace, lowdollar items.
能稍微倒回去一点吗 斯帕姆利先生 Can you back up a sec, Mr. Spamley?
你是说我们如果找到了专业联盟足球中的 Um, you’re saying if we find the Golden Cleats
金球鞋 from Pro League Soccer…
我们找到了 并交给你 we find those and bring them back here to you…
然后一个现实中的人就会给我们15元吗 then a human being in the real world will pay us $15?
是的 小姐 Yes, ma’am.
欢迎来到寻找悬赏的世界 Welcome to the exciting world of loot hunting.
人们进入游戏 Folks go into games…
得到最珍贵的物品 they harvest the most coveted items…
然后在我的网站上 and they sell them on my website
出售给出价最高的人 to the highest bidder. Haha?
好吧 但是是这样的 Okay, but here’s the thing…
我们需要好多好多钱 we need like a buttload of money.
你有没有能赚更多钱的物品 So, do you have any more lucrative items, maybe?
戈登 Gord!
戈登 Gord!
你在这儿啊 Oh, there you are.
谢了 伙计 你真好 Thank you, buddy. You’re such a nice guy.
四万元够赚钱了吗 Is $40,000 lucrative enough for you?
远远够了 It’s more than enough.
我认识一个爱荷华州得梅因的人 I got a guy in Des Moines, Iowa…
愿意出四万买闪姐在一个 who will pay 40 grand for Shank’s car…
叫屠戮赛车的游戏中用的车 from a game called Slaughter Race.
一辆赛车吗 A racing game?
没错 屠戮赛车是这里 That’s right. Slaughter Race is the most popular
最火的线上赛车游戏 online racing game out there.
但是那非常危险 However, it is wicked dangerous.
我们不怕危险 We ain’t afraid of danger.
这孩子是全世界最棒的赛车手 This kid’s the best racer in the whole world.
我们绝对会给你搞到这辆车 We’ll get you that car, no problemo.
屠戮赛车 一旦加入 后果自负 Slaughter Race! Enter at your own risk.
这个游戏真是太棒了 Okay, this game is kind of amazing.
细节部分处理得非常好 Meh, the attention to detail is pretty impressive.
我以前应该没有参加过 I don’t think I’ve ever been in a game
有烟的游戏 with smog before.
乖猫猫 乖猫猫 慢着 慢着 Nice kitty. Nice kitty. Easy, boy. Easy.
我们赶紧找到闪姐的车离开这里吧 Let’s just find Shank’s car and get outta here.
同意 Agreed.
看 看 Look. Look.
在这里 There it is.
那辆车真是太棒了 That car is gorgeous.
难怪这么值钱 No wonder it’s worth so much.
我的糖啊 Aw, sugar.
是玩家们 他们抢先一步 Players. They beat us to it.
连续玩了31小时 31 hours of continuous gameplay…
我们终于找到闪姐的车了 and we’ve finally found Shank’s car.
来劫走这辆车吧 Let’s jack this ride.
来吧 脏袜子 开始吧 Oh, yeah, DirtySocks, it’s on.
吉姆 吉米 Jim! Jimmy?
你不会又在玩那个可怕的游戏了吧 You’re not playing that horrible game again, are you?
没有 奶奶 No, Grandma!
我在做我的作业 I’m doing my homework.
好了 正如我所说 Okay, like I said…
来劫走这辆车吧 Let’s jack this ride.
哎哟哟 Well, well, well.
山中无老虎 猴子称大王了 While the cat was away, these mice tried to play.
我觉得那可能是闪姐 Hey, I think that might be Shank.
听着 小猴子 Listen up, mice…
想动老虎座驾的人 anyone who tries to play with this cat’s ride
都没有好下场 is gonna get got.
你完蛋了 闪姐 You’re going down, Shank.
火仔 让这两个小子尝尝 Pyro. Give those punks the works.
非常乐意 With pleasure.
死于末路 End of the road!
该死 我们现在又要重头开始了 Gosh dang it! Now we gotta start all over.
拉尔夫 也许… Ralph, maybe…
你要去哪里 Hey, where are you going?
我害怕 I am scared.
如果我们在这里被烧死了 If we get burned up in here,
那就完了 我们就死了 没了 that’s it, we’re dead, we’re gone.
所以我觉得我们应该赶紧离开这里 So, I think we should get outta here right now.
不 等等 我有个主意 No, wait, wait. I have an idea.
闪姐 Hey, Shank?
怎么了 火仔 What’s up, Pyro?
你有没有觉得我们对玩家有点 Um, do you ever reckon we’re going a bit too hard
下手太重了 on the players?
说实在的 不觉得 Honestly, no, I don’t.
当然了 我也同情像脏袜子537和宝贝拉姆林肯 Of course, I have empathy for players like DirtySocks537
这样的玩家 and BabeRaham_Linkin…
但如果我们让他们赢了 but if we just let them win,
那他们能得到什么教训呢 where’s the life lesson? You know?
没错 但是火仔的意思是 Yeah, but to Pyro’s point…
我是说 这些玩家那么努力来到这里 I mean, those players work so hard to get here.
我明白 小囚犯 I hear you, Felony…
但是你想象一下一个没有挑战的游戏 but imagine a game without challenges.
每一次都是预料之中的桥段 The same predictable thing every single time…
谁想要这样的 who wants that?
闪姐说得对 Shank’s right.
我最近看了一段非常深刻的TED演讲 I just saw a really insightful TED talk…
我记不大清那家伙说了什么 and I can’t really remember what the guy said.
重要的是他给我的感觉 It was more about how he made me feel.
但我觉得最终重点是 But I think, ultimately, the point was…
我尊重你们的旅途 伙计们 I honor your journeys, guys.
我们也尊重你的 屠夫小子 And we honor yours, Butcher Boy.
谢谢 Thank you.
闪姐 Hey, Shank,
你有没有想过如果真的有人得到你的车 did you ever wonder what it would be like…
我们会怎么样吗 if someone actually did get your car?
我只知道一件事 Well, I know one thing…
那个人必须得是强者中的强者 whoever does will have to be the best of the best.
日安 女士 Good day to you, madam.
你是谁 Who are you?
我是噪音管制所的 I’m here from the, uh, Department of Noise.
事实上 我们总部接到了 And the thing is, we’ve been getting some complaints
一些投诉 down at HQ.
接电话的是拉瑞 Uh, Larry’s the one who takes the calls.
不管怎样 有人告诉拉瑞 Anyways, someone told Larry…
我们听到了很多 that we’ve been hearing a lot of
枪声和尖叫声 gun sounds and screaming sounds…
还有什么什么的 之类的 and whathaveyou. That sort of thing.
这真是太棒了 Whoa! This is nice.
我怎么到现在才遇到你 Where have you been all my life?
所以我来查看一下 Uh, so I came to check on things.
抱歉 你刚刚说你是谁来着 Oh, I’m sorry, who did you say you were again?
我是拉瑞 Oh, I’m Larry?
你说是拉瑞接的电话 Uh, you said Larry took the call.
干得好 拉瑞 Good job, Larry!
没错 简直是风驰电掣 Yeah, worked like a charm!
这是在逗我吗 有人开走了闪姐的车吗 Are you kidding me? Someone got Shank’s car?
我需要你的车 抱歉 And I need yours. Sorry.
我…我自己走 I’m just… I’m just gonna go.
今天真是我最惨的一天 This is the worst day of my life!
可惜我们这么快就要离开了 It’s a shame we have to leave so soon.
这游戏真是太棒了 This game is cool.
赶紧带我们离开这里 Just get us out of here
把这辆车交给斯帕姆利 拿到钱 so we can get this car to Spamley and get paid.
没问题 No problem.
看看这家伙的势头 Look at this guy coming in hot.
敢惹公牛 小心牛角 小家伙 You mess with the bull, you get the horns, little girl!
你还是有价值的 屠夫小子 You still have value, Butcher Boy.
不 是那个闪姐 Oh, no! It’s that Shank lady.
她看上去很生气 She looks upset.
别担心 我来甩掉她 Ah, don’t worry, I’ll lose her.
你要去哪里 Where are you going?
小鬼 回到路上 我的饼干要撒了 Kid, get back on the track. I’m gonna lose my cookies.
没有什么路 我想开到哪里都行 There is no track. I can drive anywhere.
小鬼 她就在我们后面 Oh, kid, she’s coming up right behind us.
你好 Oh, hello!
我想你们手上有属于我的东西 I believe you have something of mine.
有种来拿吧 Yeah, come and get it.
小丫头挺会开啊 This girl can drive.
你能不能快点甩掉她 Would you hurry up and lose her?
我在努力 I’m trying!
抓稳了 大块头 Hang on, chumbo!
我不喜欢这样 I don’t like this!
妈妈咪呀 这位女士真会开啊 Whoa! Mother Hubbard, this lady can really drive.
小鬼 火 你看到火了吗 Kid, fire! Do you see the fire?
死路 死路 Dead end! Dead end!
对我来说不是 再见 闪姐 Not for me. Byebye, Shanky.
这才对 That’s the stuff.
好样的 小鬼 Good job, kid.
感觉我又找回自己了 Oh, yeah, I feel like me again.
径直冲向出口 One exit straight ahead.
你可别想这么轻松甩掉我 You’re not gonna lose me that easy.
你怎么… How did you…?
你最好还是看着点路 Uh, you might wanna keep your eyes on the road.
小鬼 Kid!
噪音管制所 从我的车上下来 Yo, Department of Noise, get out of my car!
天啊 我们怎么办 Oh, man, what are we gonna do?
你坐着别动 别慌 You just stay put, don’t panic.
我去和她谈谈 I’m gonna talk to her.
拉尔夫 小心点 Ralph, be careful.
没事的 这是英雄该做的事 It’s fine. This is what heroes do.
我的屁股卡住了 My bottom is stuck.
这辆车对大块头不友好 This car is not designed for a big boy.
可不是 你好 I’ll tell you that. Hi.
你们真的觉得能这么轻松地偷我的车吗 You guys really thought you could just steal my car?
让我来告诉你接下来会发生什么事 Well, let me tell you what’s gonna happen now.
不 等等 我们不是普通的偷车贼 No, wait, listen. We aren’t normally car thieves.
我的这个朋友是一名糖果卡丁车赛车手 My friend here, she’s a candy kart racer.
你真该看看她驾驶着 You should see her racing around
我们一起造的饼干快车 her sweet little track…
在她的糖果赛道上飙车的样子 in her cookie wafer car we built together.
事实上 她的完美小游戏崩溃了 And, well, the thing is, her perfect little game broke…
那都是我的错 and it was my fault…
我们是想要修好那个游戏 so we’re here to try to fix it…
我们需要钱 and we need money to do that,
有人提出要雇我们 and someone was gonna pay us money…
偷你的车… 好吧 好吧 to steal your car… Okay, okay.
于是我们答应了 你别哭了 …and so we took it. You can stop crying.
不过我要赞赏你对脆弱的完美表现 Though I do respect your wonderful display of vulnerability.
谢谢 Thank you.
我知道了 真的 I get it, I do.
对我们来说 友谊也意味着一切 Friendship is everything to us, too.
对吧 伙计们 没错 我们就是一家人 Right, guys? Word. We’re like family.
那真是太棒了 That’s really great.
那是说我们能开走你的车了吗 So, does this mean we can keep your car?
当然不行 但我想要帮你们 Absolutely not. But I do want to help.
你带了手机吗 Hey, you got your phone on you?
你懂的 我们来拍一段 You know it. Let’s make a video.
火仔 用吹飞给这个大块头试试 Pyro, hit big boy with the blow and go.
非常乐意 I’d love to.
等等 什么是 Wait. What’s the…?
你们干什么 What are you doing?
说点什么 你的第一反应 Say something, first thing that comes to your mind.
我要砸个稀巴烂 I’m gonna wreck it!
很好 好了 关掉 Good. All right. Turn it off.
你们这是干什么 What the heck did you do that for?
互联网上有很多比偷车更好的 There are much better ways to make money on the Internet
赚钱方法 than stealing cars…
比如成为优分享的明星 such as becoming a BuzzzTube star.
我应该知道那是什么吗 Am I supposed to know what that is?
拜托 人人都知道优分享 Oh, come on. Everybody knows BuzzzTube.
这可是著名的视频分享网站 It’s the videosharing site.
我在给你注册账号 I’m just starting your account…
好了 All right, there you go.
如果这段视频红了 你能赚一大笔钱 If this thing goes viral, you can make a lot of money.
我有个朋友 她叫赞姐 A friend of mine, chick named Yesss…
她是那里的首席算法 she’s the head algorithm over there.
跟她说是我让你去的 Tell her I sent you.
赞姐会帮你牵线的 Yesss will hook you up.
你真是太好了 Wow, that’s really nice of you.
我可不敢确定是不是该说她”好” I’m not sure if “Nice” Is the right word.
谢谢你 Well, thank you.
我才应该谢谢你 小妹妹 I should be thanking you, little sister.
刚刚的赛车太好玩了 That race was fun.
再次谢谢你 Well, thank you again.
你知道… Uh… You know…
既然我们在闲聊了 你刚刚用了什么招数 While we’re talking shop, what move did you do
穿过了那个起火的隧道 to get through that tunnel of fire?
是漂移起跳加加速飘逸 还是… Was it a power drift into a drift jump, maybe, or…?
也许吧 Maybe.
如果你想回来再赛一场 If you ever wanna come back for a rematch…
我很乐意再打败你一次 I’d be happy to kick your butt again.
再见 See you.
臭显摆 Showoff.
天啊 那地方真可怕 Man, oh, man, that place was scary.
我知道 好激动啊 I know. It was so exciting!
不 激动是会让你笑的 No, exciting is when you smile.
可怕是会让你加紧屁股的 Scary is when you clench your butt,
我的屁股现在还夹着呢 and my butt is still clenched.
拜托 难道你真的觉得 Oh, come on, are you honestly telling me…
那个闪姐不是你见过最酷的人吗 that Shank lady wasn’t the coolest person you ever met?
酷 你说说她哪里酷了 Cool? Name one cool thing about her.
我想想 她看上去很酷 说话很酷 Um, let’s see, she looks cool, she talks cool…
她开车很酷 发型很酷 车很酷 she drives cool, her hair is cool, her car is cool…
等等 你是说我的头发不酷吗 Wait a minute, are you saying my hair isn’t cool?
什么 不 我只是说那游戏是另一个档次的 What? No! I’m just saying the game was nextlevel.
没有人会告诉你该怎么做 或者该去哪里 There was no one telling you what to do or where to go.
你要去哪里呢 Hey, just where do you think you’re going?
聚集你的社交网络 社交网络 前行
去优分享 是这边 To BuzzzTube. It’s this way.
不不不 我们要回去找斯帕姆利 No, no, no. We’re going back to Spamley’s.
他会给我们点简单的活 He can give us some easier loot to find.
不 我们得去找闪姐的朋友 No, we’re supposed to see Shank’s friend.
拜托 我一点都不信任那个闪姐 Oh, come on. I don’t trust that Shank one bit.
我信任 我… Well, I do. Well, I…
你好 先生 你是谁 Hello, mister. Who are you?
我是你友善的易贝提醒信使 I’m your friendly ebay alert messenger.
活生生的易小子 Huh. An actual eboy.
我只是来提醒你你的出价还有八小时过期 Just here to let you know your bid expires in eight hours.
八小时 谢谢你 易小子 Eight hours. Okay, thanks, eboy.
加油 杰克森 You got it, Jackson!
大块头 如果我们找斯帕姆利一点点赚钱 Chumbo, if we nickelanddime it with Spamley…
那得花上20年 it will take 20 years
才能凑够钱买方向盘 to make enough money to buy the wheel.
好吧 那就听你的 All right, fine. We’ll do it your way.
但是我告诉你 去那个什么优分享 But I’m telling you right now, that BuzzzTube place
绝对是个糟糕的主意 is a terrible idea.
天啊 这里有各种各样的视频 Man, there are all kinds of videos in here.
是啊 如果你喜欢小宝宝和猫咪的话 Yeah, if you like babies and cats.
看 那是你 对 Look, there’s you! Oh, yeah.
我要砸个稀巴烂 I’m gonna wreck it!
不知道这些小家伙 I wonder why those little guys
为什么要给你的视频心心 are giving your video all those hearts?
显然是因为他们爱我 Because obviously they love me.
我就说来这里是个好主意 I told you this place was a good idea.
是啊 臭屁虫 Yeah, sure you did, doof.
我们要去找谁商量酬劳的事来着 Now, who we supposed to see about getting paid again?
首席算法 她叫赞姐 The head algorithm. Her name is Yesss.
不要 不要 不要 No. No. No.
毫无新意 老套 Uninspired, cliched…
优兔上已经有这个了 Ugh! YouTube’s got this one.
楚巴卡老爹 认真的吗 Chewbacca Dad? Really?
没错 就像楚巴卡老妈 只不过是老爹 Yeah, it’s like Chewbacca Mom, but it’s a daddy.
不要 No!
你好 你是首席酸发吗 Heyo! Are you the head of Al Gore?
我是优分享的首席算法 I am the head algorithm of BuzzzTube…
也就是说是网络上 which means I curate the content…
最火的视频分享网站的馆长 at the Internet’s most popular videosharing site.
也就是说我没时间 Which means, I don’t have time to trifle…
和每一个不穿鞋子大口喘气 贸贸然 with every shoeless, mouthbreathing hobo
闯进我办公室的流浪汉闲扯 that trundles into my office.
叫保安 可能仔 Call security, Maybe.
好的 但是 赞姐 这就是那个吹叶机男 Yes. But, Yesss, this is the leaf blower guy.
谁 Who?
那个下巴乱鼓的家伙 The man with the undulating jowls.
所以呢 So?
他的视频有一百三十万颗心 His video has 1.3 million hearts.
你为什么不告诉我 Why didn’t you tell me
眼前这位可是一位大天才 I was in the presence of a genius?
给他来杯喝的 Grab him a drink.
但是那个叫闪姐的女士 Yeah, this lady named Shank…
这段视频是她拍的 she actually made the video.
是她要我们来找你的 She’s the one who told us to come see you.
难怪你的视频这么潮 No wonder your video’s so dope.
闪姐是真的很酷 Shank is for real cool.
对吧 Right?
她才不是 She is not.
我才是那个得到爱心的酷家伙 I’m the cool one getting all the hearts.
没错 大宝贝 Well, that’s right, you big baby.
没错 Yeah.
你刚刚说你叫什么来着 Um, what’d you say your name was?
拉尔夫 破坏王拉尔夫 Ralph, WreckIt Ralph.
破坏王拉尔夫 你红了 Well, WreckIt Ralph, you are trending!
这些是给你的 爱心 爱心 爱心 And these are for you. Hearts, hearts, hearts, hearts.
爱心 爱心 爱心 爱心 爱心 Hearts, hearts, hearts! Hearts, hearts, hearts!
没错 爱心 Yes! Hearts!
虽然我不想破坏 Uh, not to buzzkill the lovefest
你们之间浓郁的爱意 you guys got going on here…
但是闪姐好像告诉我们 but Shank kinda told us that
红了的视频能赚到真的钱 viral videos can make, like, actual money?
爱心就是钱 亲爱的 Oh, hearts are money, honey.
你们的优账户能把爱心转化为钱 Your Buzzzy account converts hearts into dollars.
$43,000!
小鬼 我们只需要27001元 我们成功了 Kid, we only needed $27,001. We’re done.
不不不 Oh, no, no, no.
那是43元 That’s $43.
43元 那还不到一半呢 43? That’s not even half of 27,001.
我们只剩下八小时能用来拯救我的游戏了 And we only have eight hours left to save my game.
虽然我也不想这么说 但那是不可能的了 Ugh. Well, I hate to say it, but that ain’t happening.
你的视频没人气了 Your video is tapped out.
但我不是宏了吗 But I thought I was trenching?
红了 Trending.
是的 但那是15秒之前的事了 You were. But that was 15 seconds ago.
现在你不红了 Now, you’re not.
还是谢谢你们专程过来 Thanks for stopping by, though.
我们怎么办 小鬼 What are we gonna do, kid?
好了 我有个主意 听我说 All right, pal, I have an idea. And hear me out.
不如我们回到屠戮赛车 What if we go back to Slaughter Race
我让闪姐好好… and I ask Shank really…
不不不 我们不要再回到那个死亡陷阱 No, no, no. We’re not going back to that death trap.
赞姐 如果我给你拍一堆视频… Yesss, what if I made you a whole bunch of videos…
都是我做各种各样疯狂的事 of me doing all kinds of them crazy things?
你是说轰炸市场吗 You mean saturate the market?
那会让你迅速得到好多心 That could get you a lot of hearts fast.
你有没有好好地考虑过 Have you thought this through at all?
你打算在视频中都做些什么 What do you plan on even doing in these videos?
我就模仿流行的 I’ll just copy whatever’s popular.
天才 可能仔 现在什么最流行 Genius. Yo, Maybe, what’s trending right now?
我们来看看 Mmmhmm. Let’s have a lookielookie.
一如既往 人体受伤排第一 As usual, human suffering is number one…
接下来是吃辣椒挑战 followed by hot pepper eating challenges…
街机直播 video game walkthroughs…
尖叫山羊又流行起来了 oh, screaming goats are back…
拆箱视频 烹饪短片 化妆教程 unboxings, cooking demos, makeup tutorials…
最后是 蜜蜂双关语 and lastly, ugh, bee puns.
我们来做蜜友吧 Let’s “Bee” Friends.
已经连着两周了 Two weeks in a row, guys.
十四天的蜜蜂双关语啊 That’s a fortnight of bee puns.
他才不说蜜蜂双关语呢 配不上你 He won’t be doing any bee puns. They’re beneath you.
我要说蜜蜂双关语 我要说 Oh, I’m doing a bee pun. Oh, yes, I am.
我要吃辣椒 我要化妆 And I’m eating a hot pepper, and I’m putting on makeup…
要做什么都行 and whatever else it takes!
因为 小鬼 我们是来拯救你的游戏的 Because, kid, we came here to save your game
我们要这么做 and we’re gonna do it.
我太喜欢了 I love it! Ha!
这就是互联网的意义 That is what the Internet was made for!
快开工吧 Now, let’s get to work.
看过了 Seen it.
看过了 Saw that one.
看过了 看过了 Seen it. Seen it.
热门话题 拆箱 里面有什么 趣味动物 四只脚的可爱 宝宝们 可爱满分 产品评测 买家小心了
麦克尼利 你记得那个破坏王拉尔夫吗 Yo, McNeely, you remember WreckIt Ralph?
老街机里的那个坏家伙吗 That bad guy from the old video game?
没错 Yeah, exactly.
我给你发一段超级无厘头的视频 I’m gonna send you a super random video.
你看 哥们 Check it out, dude.
我要送颗心 随便吧 Yeah, I’ll give it a heart. Whatever.
大家好 欢迎收看《最新爆梗》 Hey, everybody, welcome to Up To the Memeent!
我是你们的主持人 丹尼费尔南德兹 I’m your host, Dani Fernandez.
没人知道这是谁做的 Nobody knows who’s making them,
但是全世界都迷上了 but the whole world is going bonkers…
一系列奇怪的视频 over a series of truly bizarre videos…
主角都是80年代游戏中的反派破坏王拉尔夫 starring ’80sera bad guy WreckIt Ralph.
看看大家都在优享网 Check out what everyone is buzzing about…
分享什么 over at BuzzzTube.Com.
热门话题 超级失败 如果是你你还会笑吗 猫咪 可爱猫咪大集结 恶作剧 玩死你 购物狂欢 活出极致
大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫 Hey, guys, WreckIt Ralph here…
今天要做魔鬼椒挑战 with the ghost pepper challenge.
应该会很辣吧 我们来看看 Supposed to be spicy. We’ll see about that.
也不是很… Mmm. That’s not so…
好辣 停下来 Oh, it’s very hot! Oh, make it stop!
麦克尼利 又出来了一段 Yo, McNeely, another one just dropped.
快看 哥们 Check it out, dude.
这些视频都是从哪里来的 Where are these things coming from?
乔西 Hey, Josey,
你看过辣椒挑战的了吗 did you see the pepper challenge?
还没有 Oh, not yet.
我在看他嘬嘴唇的那段 I’m watching the one where he just smacks his lips.
好恶心 It’s disgusting.
不要真的画出一条线 You don’t want any real hard lines.
要抹均匀 像这样 You just want to blend that out there, like this…
这样 朋友 And that, my friends,
才能画出完美的猫眼妆 is how you achieve the perfect cat eye.
我总是先来一段乡村舞步 I always start with the hootnanny.
然后牙线步 Shift it into a floss.
最后以热辣马拉特结尾 And now I finish with a hot Marat. Huh? Huh?
跟着我来 Follow along with me,
然后我要给这片小云画一个朋友 and I’m gonna give this little cloud a little friend…
一棵树 in the form of a tree.
人人都需要朋友 Everybody needs a friend.
看看那些家伙 Look at these guys.
看看那个 谁在他的耳朵下 Look at this one, sleeping under his ear.
你们这群小土豆 醒醒 You couch potatoes. Wake up.
我们已经把温度设在950 We’ve been baking at about 950 degrees
烤了6个小时 now for six hours…
所以应该已经考好了 so she should be ready.
看 烤糊的派 Voila! Burnt pie!
我们来吹一下 Let’s have a little whiff of this here.
我的头发 我的头发 My hair, my hair! My hair!
这家伙着火了 This man is on fire.
字面上和象征意义上都火了 Literal and figurative fire.
但他还需要在接下来五小时内 But he still needs 200 million hearts
集齐两亿颗爱心 in the next five hours…
不然这个可人的孩子就会失去她的游戏 or this beautiful child loses her game.
所以我要进行第二阶段 That’s why I’m on to phase two…
各位精英弹窗团成员 you, my elite PopUp Army.
我需要你们弹出来 I need you out there popping up…
获得全互联网的点击量 and getting clicks all over the Internet.
我是指汤不热 图享 融合网 I’m talking Tumblr, Instagram, Mashable.
做我的风笛手 Be my pied pipers and
坐上美丽的座椅前往优享网 lead that beautiful traffic to BuzzzTube…
因为破坏王拉尔夫需要他的爱心 because WreckIt Ralph needs his hearts.
先生 喂喂喂喂 Hey, mister! Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you, you.
你不会想错过这个的 You don’t wanna miss this.
这是最新的破坏王拉尔夫视频 It’s the latest WreckIt Ralph video.
点击 点击 Click it. Click it!
我的天啊 看上去好有趣 Man oh Manischewitz, that looks so fun.
赞姐 我可以当弹窗员吗 Yesss, can I be a popup?
我不知道 你能烦人到讨厌吗 I don’t know. Can you be annoyingly aggressive?
我不知道 我能吗 能吗 能吗 I don’t know. Can I? Can I? Can I?
能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
好吧 你很完美 给 Oh, yes, you’re perfect. Here.
谢谢 Thank you!
你要去的话 我也要去 If you’re going, I wanna go.
不 宝贝 你得留在这里 当我的电影明星 No, baby, you’ve got to stay here and be my movie star.
什么 不不不 我和这孩子就像鞋和袜 What? No, no, no. Me and the kid are like shoes and socks.
或者花生黄油和培根 Or peanut butter and bacon.
离开对方就无法存活 One cannot exist without the other.
来吧 小鬼 告诉她 Go on, kid, tell her.
没错 It’s true.
事实上 正是因为如此 所以我们 In fact, it’s so true that we will be fine
分开一小会儿也没事的 if we’re apart for a minute.
拜托 伙计 我们要拯救的是我的游戏 Come on, pal. It’s my game we’re trying to save.
我只是也想去做出点贡献 I just wanna get out there and be useful.
但是不带我吗 But without me?
万一你迷路了呢 你只是个小鬼 What if you get lost? You’re just a kid.
你就是个成熟的大人吗 Oh, and you’re some mature adult?
我更大 Well, I’m bigger.
别这么没安全感 大家伙 Don’t be insecure, big fella.
她不会迷路的 我保证 She’s not gonna get lost. I promise.
她会乘坐我的专用网络浏览器 She’ll be in my personal web browser.
而且你的应用上还有优享视频 And your app comes with BuzzzFace…
所以不管她在互联网何方 你都能联系到她 so you can keep in touch anywhere on the Internet.
看 我不会有事的 See, I’ll be fine.
我知道 我只是… I know, I just…
我们六年没有分开过了 We haven’t been apart in like six years.
我会想你的 I’m going to miss you.
你也不会有事的 You’ll be fine, too.
你的视频得到的爱心越多 The more hearts your videos get,
我们就能越快买到方向盘 the faster we’ll get the wheel.
然后我们就能回家了 And then we can go home.
看 我们到了明天这时候 Look, we’ll be celebrating
就能在超级酒保的店里庆祝了 at Tapper’s this time tomorrow, buddy.
好吧 我想你说得对 Yeah, I guess you’re right.
再见 Bye!
小心点 别傻乎乎的 Be careful, huh? Don’t be a dummy.
你要把她送到哪里 So where exactly are you sending her?
既然糖果女孩来自街机游戏 Since candy girl comes from an arcade game…
我觉得把她送到游戏区不错 I’m thinking she’d be good in the gaming district.
不行不行 这是个坏主意 Oh, no, no, no, no. Bad idea.
那些游戏很危险 会侵蚀你的脑子 Those games are dangerous, and they rot your brain.
我们不如把她送到一些 Why don’t we send her somewhere
跟那里完全不一样的地方 a little more totally different than that…
离那里非常远 and nowhere near there?
我们来看看 家庭型乐园 Let’s see. Family Friendly Fansites.
听起来很安全 她严格来说也是一名公主 That sounds safe, and she is technically a princess…
那不如就送到这个 so how about this one here
粉色的小城堡吧 with the sweet little pink castle?
没问题 I love it.
那我就将我们的新任弹窗员送到我的迪士尼网 Okay, I’ll redirect our newest popup to OhMyDisney.Com.
上帝啊 这地方太闪了 Jeez Louise, this place is bonkers! Whoa!
飞向无限 To infinity and beyond!
拜托 公主们和卡通角色 Aw, come on. Princesses and cartoon characters?
烂爆了 Lame.
别这么说 Hey, easy there.
我是说 无意冒犯啦 Oh, I mean, no offense or anything.
该去干活了 Well, time to get to work.
最后一个问题 And for your final question.
“我的朋友还形容我是” “My friends would describe me as?”
“聪明 有趣 善良还是勇敢” “Smart, funny, kind, or brave.”
应该是善良吧 Kind, I guess?
根据你的回答 你的公主闺蜜是 Based on your answers, your princess BFF is
白雪公主 Snow White!
我相信我们的友谊 I do believe our friendship
会是最有魔力的 will be the fairest of them all!
想见见我的好闺蜜吗 是破坏王拉尔夫哦 Hey, wanna meet my BFF? It’s WreckIt Ralph.
点击这里观看他的新视频 Just click here to see his new video.
谢谢你 Thank you.
在《美国队长 复仇者先锋》中 Yeah, um, in Captain America: The First Avenger…
红骷髅象征着世界树 Red Skull refers to Yggdrasil,
世界树是智慧和命运的守护者 the World Tree, Guardian of Wisdom and Fate.
我们大家都认为 先生 Are we to believe, sir,
你是那棵树的后代吗 that you are a descendant of that tree?
我是格鲁特 I am Groot.
好吧 好吧 非常感谢 Okay, okay. Thank you very much.
德拉克斯到底喜欢什么 Um, what is Drax really like?
我是格鲁特 谢谢 I am Groot. Thank you.
你是针叶树还是结果子的树 Yeah. Are you a conifer or a fruitbearing tree?
我… 不好意思 I… Excuse me.
这个交给我吧 他是格鲁特 I’ll take this one. He is Groot,
我是凡妮洛普 I am Vanellope,
点击这里认识一下破坏王拉尔夫 click here to meet WreckIt Ralph.
真是太简单了 Eh, this is almost too easy.
你的弹窗有许可吗 Hey, do you have a permit for that popup?
这是未授权的诱导弹窗 你得跟我们走 小鬼 That’s unauthorized clickbait. You’re coming with us, kid.
她要逃走了 She’s getting away.
这边 This way.
抱歉 先生 Sorry, mister!
你不认字吗 这里仅限演员出入 Hey, can’t you read? Cast members only!
我觉得她往这边走了 快点 I think she went down this way. Come on.
收到 Roger that.
你看到一个小孩往这里跑了吗 Did you see a kid come through here?
她像只无头母鸡似的冲了进来 She came running through here like a headless hen.
找到她了吗 Any sign of her?
没有 也许她去飞狗巴迪区了 No, maybe she went down to the Air Bud pavilion.
走吧 我们去看看 Come on. Let’s check it out.
你们好 Uh, hi!
女士们 我可以解释 Whoa, whoa. Ladies, I can explain.
我也是一名公主 See, I’m a princess, too.
等等 什么 没错 Wait, what? Yeah.
好味糍糖果竞速的 Princess Vanellope Von Schweetz…
凡妮洛普冯好味糍公主 of the, uh, Sugar Rush Von Schweetzes.
你们肯定听说过我们 I’m sure you’ve heard of us.
要是没听说过的话就太尴尬了 It’d be embarrassing for you if you haven’t.
你是哪种公主 Huh. What kind of a princess are you?
哪种 What kind?
你有魔法长发吗 没有 Do you have magic hair? No.
有魔力的双手吗 没有 Magic hands? No.
动物们会和你说话吗 不会 Do animals talk to you? No.
你被下过毒吗 没有 Were you poisoned? No!
被诅咒过吗 没有 Cursed? No!
被绑架或者被奴役过吗 没有 Kidnapped or enslaved? No!
你们没事吧 我要报警吗 Are you guys okay? Should I call the police?
那我认为你应该 Then I have to assume you made a deal
和一个深海女巫达成过协议 with an underwater sea witch…
她夺走你的声音 where she took your voice
给你换取一对人足吧 in exchange for a pair of human legs?
没有 天啊 谁会这么做 No! Good Lord, who would do that?
你有过真爱之吻吗 Have you ever had True Love’s Kiss?
呕 Ew! Barf!
你和你爸爸之间有问题吗 Do you have daddy issues?
我连妈妈都没有 I don’t even have a mom.
我们也没有 Neither do we!
接下来就是最重要的问题 And now for the milliondollar question.
人们是不是认为你的所有问题都是因为 Do people assume all your problems got solved
一个强壮高大的男子出现而解决的 because a big strong man showed up?
是的 这又怎么了 Yes! What is up with that?
她的确是公主 She is a princess!
你的礼服是谁设计的 Who made your gown?
我从来没见过这样的礼服 I’ve never seen anything quite like it.
这件旧衣服吗 Oh, this old thing?
我也真想拥有一件 Oh, I’d so love to have one of my own.
我也是 我也是 As would I. Me too!
好棒哦 最佳着装了 So cool. Best outfit ever!
我也想要一件 姐妹们 Ooh! I want one, too, you guys!
我让我的小老鼠们去做 I’ll get my mice on this.
这就是爱 So this is love.
舒适女王 凡妮洛普公主万岁 All hail Princess Vanellope, the queen of comfy!
凡妮洛普 Yay, Vanellope!
这世上有这么多美妙的东西 Of all the thingamabobs in this entire world…
但我从来没想到我会穿上真正的… I never thought I’d get to wear a real…
这叫什么来着 what’s it called again?
对了 短袖 Oh, yeah. Shirt.
我曾梦想我会穿上短袖 I once had a dream that I might wear a shirt
等等 怎么回事 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait! What’s going on?
她在唱歌 Uh, she’s singing.
但是还有音乐和聚光灯 Yeah, but there was like music and a spotlight.
等等 你们都看到了 对吧 Wait, you all saw it too, right?
当公主们开始歌唱自己的梦想时就会这样 That’s what happens when a princess sings about her dreams.
我就从来没有过 一次都没有 Oh, that’s never happened to me. I mean, not even once.
你不如来试试 Why don’t you give it a try?
你真正想要的是什么 唱出来 What is it you really want? Sing about that.
好吧 Okay. Uh, sure.
我可以做到的 我们来试试 Huh. I could do that. Um, let’s see.
方向盘啊 方向盘啊 Oh, steering wheel Oh, steering wheel
没错 我想要一个方向盘 Oh, yes I want a steering wheel
有点一言难尽 Well, there is a lot to unpack here.
你唱的这个方向盘 So, this steering wheel you sing of,
是一种比喻吗 that’s a metaphor?
不不不 那不是比喻 我就是… Oh, no, no, no, it’s not a metaphor. I just…
我真的想要一个方向盘 I literally want a steering wheel.
我觉得问题在于我的音有点不准 I think the issue is I was a little pitchy.
也许吧 Maybe a little.
但是有时候你得找到一个 But sometimes your song can’t start…
能倒映出自己的地方 才能开始唱 until you go someplace to reflect.
我们有的公主 What works for some of us…
是找到水 盯着自己的倒影 is finding a form of water and staring at it.
什么 What?
是的 我喜欢看着许愿池 Oh, yes, I like to stare at a wishing well!
我看着大海 I stare at the ocean.
马槽的水 Horse trough.
肥皂泡 Soap bubbles!
等等 你们是说如果我盯着水 Wait, you’re saying if I just stare at some water…
很重要的水 Uh, important water.
当然了 “很重要的水” Right. Of course. “Important water.”
我盯着很重要的水 I stare at the important water…
我不知怎么的就会魔力般开始歌唱我的梦想 and somehow magically I’ll start singing about my dream?
当然了 For sure.
我觉得还是算了吧 女士们 但还是谢谢你们了 Uh, yeah, I don’t think so, ladies, but thanks.
还有五分钟 公主们 Five minutes, Princesses.
下一场”你是哪位迪士尼公主”测试 Another “Which Disney Princess Are You?” Quizlet
五分钟后开始 starts in five minutes.
好的 谢谢你 Okay, thank you.
看来得穿回礼服了 姑娘们 Well, I guess it’s back to the gowns, girls.
认识你真是太好了 凡妮洛普 It was lovely to meet you, Vanellope.
祝你能找到你的歌 And best of luck finding your song.
她刚刚说什么 What did she just say?
我不知道 我们听不懂她的话 We don’t know. We can’t understand her.
她是另一个制片公司的 She’s from the other studio.
大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫 Hi, everybody. WreckIt Ralph here…
我要打开这个小盒子 with a little box I’m gonna open.
看看这是什么 Let’s see what we got here.
一个”薄饼奶昔套餐” A “Pancake Milkshake Fun Set.” Huh.
有点重啊 Got a little heft to it.
里面有东西在晃 Something wobbling around in there.
不知道我们能开出猫咪还是兔子 Wonder if we got the kitty or the bunny.
来打开吧 Let’s open it up.
谁能想到还是蜜蜂双关语 Man, who would’ve guessed a bee pun
让我们爬到了第一 would be the thing to put us over the top?
这就是互联网对你的影响 Huh. That’s the Internet for you.
好了 在上传了 All right, it is uploading.
先生 Hey, mister!
易小子 Oh. Hi, eboy.
我只是来提醒你 Just here to let you know
你的出价还有30分钟过期 your bid does expire in 30 minutes.
谢了 易小子 Thanks, little eboy.
加油 老大 You got it, chairman.
你听到了吗 赞姐 You hear that, Yesss?
我们没什么时间了 We don’t have a lot of time left.
好了 我们只要 Okay. We just gotta…
不不不 No, no, no.
不 你不可以 No! Not you!
怎么了 你为什么冲着那个棒棒糖生气 What? Why are you angry at the lollipop?
那是什么意思 What does that mean?
文件没有在上传 The file’s not loading.
如果这个上传不了 我们就没法完成 If this doesn’t load, we’re not gonna make it.
你就没有足够的爱心 You don’t have enough hearts.
拉尔夫 你去哪里 Ralph, where are you going?
我去楼下多搞点爱心 I’m going down to the floor to get some hearts.
天才 好想法 Ah! Genius! Good thinking.
赶紧给我找技术支持的人来 Now, someone get me tech support in here, stat!
只有一个观众 Only one person.
伙计们 去看看我的视频吧 Hey, guys, come and check out my video,
你们会喜欢的 you’re gonna love it.
对 就在那里 没错 Right, right over here. Yep, here we go.
你们…伙计们 What are you… You guys!
一只猫咪 Aw. A cat?
这个肯定比什么又脏又老的猫咪更让你喜欢 You’re gonna like this better than some dusty old cat.
什么 What?
把管子给我 伙计 Give me that hose, partner.
你们知道你们爱我的 给我爱心 这才对 You know you love me, give me those hearts. There we go.
伙计们 你们去哪里 给我的视频爱心吧 Hey, folks, where are you going? Give my video a heart.
没错 看看这里有谁 That’s it. Let’s see who’s in here.
有人吗 Hello?
有人在这里吗 Anybody in here?
这是什么地方 What the heck is this place?
图书馆吗 Some kind of libary?
“破坏王拉尔夫回来了” “WreckIt Ralph is back.”
他们在说我呢 Hey, they’re talking about me.
天啊 互联网还真是积极 Gee whiz, the Internet is so positive.
“快手阿修是我最喜欢的游戏” “FixIt Felix, Jr. Was my favorite game.”
我也是 Hmm. Mine, too.
“拉尔夫的视频烂爆了” “Ralph’s videos stink.”
什么 What?
“好蠢” “So stupid.”
“拉尔夫最烂了” “Ralph is the worst.”
“我恨他” “I hate him.”
“他又胖又丑” “He’s so fat and ugly.”
“就是一个在一堆砖块上的没用流浪汉“ “Just a worthless bum, alone on a pile of bricks.”
拉尔夫 你在这里啊 Yo, Ralph, you in here, dude?
我得给你看看 Hey, I got to show you…
互联网第一条规则 First rule of the Internet…
不要看评论 do not read the comments.
我早该告诉你的 I should have told you that.
听着 Look.
这个地方会激发有些人最黑暗的本质 This place can bring out the worst in some people…
但是你应该无视掉这一切 but you gotta ignore all this.
这和你无关 拉尔夫 这是他们的问题 This isn’t about you, Ralph. It’s about them.
我不在乎 没关系 I don’t care. It’s fine.
人们一直因为我是个坏人而讨厌我 People hated me my whole life for being the bad guy.
这只是提醒我 It’s just a good reminder
这是对我来说 that this is the only heart
唯一重要的爱心 that really matters.
凡妮洛普给我的 Vanellope gave me this…
只要她还喜欢我 and as long as she likes me…
我不需要任何人 I don’t need anybody else.
我当然也不需要互联网 And I sure don’t need the Internet.
等等 Hold on.
也没有那么糟糕 It’s not all bad.
互联网也能是一个 The Internet can also be a place…
让你在一个网站上找到一个方向盘 where you find a steering wheel at one website…
并赚到足够的钱买下来的地方 and make enough money to buy it at another one.
恭喜你 拉尔夫 你成功了吗 Congratulations, Ralph. You did it.
等等 真的吗 Wait, really?
是的 你看看你的优账户 Yes, check your Buzzzy account.
你需要两万七 你筹到了三万多 You needed 27K, you got over 30 grand!
我的天啊 Oh, my gosh!
真是太棒了 This is great!
谢谢你 赞姐 没有你我肯定做不到 Thank you, Yesss. I couldn’t have done it without you!
你说得没错 That’s really true.
易小子 Hey, eboy?
你需要什么 大王 What do you need, ace?
能载我一程吗 Can you give me a ride?
来吧 卡西迪 Let’s hop along, Cassidy.
来吧 我的歌 来吧 Come on, song, come on.
我在倒影了 I’m reflecting.
我想要什么 What is it that I want?
我在追求什么 What is my quest?
我的梦想是什么 What is my dream?
女士们 我努力过了 Well, ladies, I tried.
看来我这个公主没有歌 No song for this princess, I guess.
这个东西怎么用 How does this thing work?
小鬼 你能看到我吗 Hey, kid, can you see me?
太好了 你就在我面前 Yeah! Yeah, you’re right there.
我们成功了 我们筹到钱了 We did it! We got the money!
不是吧 拉尔夫 太好了 No way, Ralph! That’s great!
我正和易小子前往易贝 I’m on my way to ebay right now with the eboy.
我们快到了 队长 We’re almost there, champ.
好样的 易小子 Good work, eboy.
五分钟在易贝门口会合 好吗 Hey, meet me out in front of ebay in five minutes, okay?
好的 回头见 Okay, I’ll see you soon.
我们要回家了 小鬼 We’re going home, kid!
我们的生活终于要恢复正常了 Our lives can finally get back to normal.
我真是不敢相信 我能回家了 Wow, I can’t believe it. I get to go home.
我想就这样了 So, I guess that’s it.
我想我想要…一个方向盘 I guess I just wanted a… A steering wheel.
现在 我赛车了 那么… And now, I got it, so…
屠戮赛车 Slaughter Race?
今天我为什么会被召唤到这个地方 What can it be that calls me to this place today?
这个法外赛车场 This lawless car ballet?
为什么呢 What can it be?
我是一只展翅翱翔的乳鸽吗 Am I a baby pigeon sprouting wings to soar?
那是一个比喻吗 Was that a metaphor?
看 那有个一美元店 Hey, there’s a dollar store
看 我在押韵 Look! I’m rhyming
我被这片迷雾 My spirits climbing
召唤着前行 我的灵魂一路攀升 As I’m called through this fog of mace
来到这个地方 To this place called
屠戮赛车 Slaughter Race
欢迎回来 小心脑袋 Welcome back Watch your head
我可不想看你死 Hate to see you end up dead
让我们开始派对吧 Let’s get this party rollin’
那个东西是被偷了吗 Is that appliance stolen?
我们有 甩落的电线 We have Fallen wires
着火垃圾桶 可怕的小丑 Dumpster fires Creepy clowns
还有着火轮胎 And burning tires
下水道的大白鲨 That great white in the sewer
还好你本来就认识她 You’ll be happy that you knew her
击鳍 Fin bump!
阿猫阿狗味道肯定棒 Dogs and cats They sure taste great
加上一块车牌 With a side of license plate
有人觉得我们很糟糕 Some find us deplorable
我觉得你们很可爱 Well, I think you’re adorable
也许我们鱼龙混杂 但我们心很真 We may be a motley crew But our hearts ring true
再给你来个纹脸 And just for you a face tattoo
屠戮赛车 Slaughter Race
我心翱翔 真是太棒了 My heart’s in flight and wow, it’s a blast
感觉我的梦想终于成真了 Feels like my dreams are real at last
你的脸上没有一丝哀愁 No trace of a frown upon your face
高速飞驰 Flying so fast
沿着大路 Setting the pace
纵情人生 热爱追逐 Living the life Loving the chase
就在现在 就在这里 Now is the time Here is the place
这屠戮赛车 This Slaughter Race!
我知道我该走了 I know I should go
但是家的感觉好慢 But home feels so slow
这些路上都是梦想 These roads are paved with dreams
快乐的梦想 不是可怕的小丑梦 Happy dreams not creepy clown dreams
拉尔夫会怎么说 What would Ralph say
如果我要留下来 If it turns out I stay?
在这个 In this place called
屠戮 Slaughter
赛车 Race
在这个 In this place called
屠戮 Slaughter
赛车 Race
受够了老旧笔记本的卡顿龟速吗 That old, tired laptop moving at a sloth speed?
今天就买个新的吧 Bid on a new one today!
想靠玩游戏赚钱吗 Do you wanna get rich playing video games?
点击这里… Click here to…
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 这里 Oh. Ralph. Ralph! Hey, there.
你好 斯帕姆利 Oh, hey, Spamley.
有什么好消息 兄弟 What’s the good word, brother?
好消息是我刚买下了那个方向盘 Well, the good word is I just paid for the steering wheel…
我们要回家了 and we are going home.
恭喜你 Congratulations.
谢谢 Thanks.
你有没有看到凡妮洛普 Hey, have you seen Vanellope anywhere?
你的小家伙吗 不 我没见过 Oh, uh, your little chum? Uh, no, no, I haven’t.
希望她没有迷路 Hope she’s not lost.
让我来用这个小东西来联系她 Let me try to reach her on this doohickey.
看到那边了吗 那座山上 See over there? Over that mountain?
看到了 那是红杉高速 Yeah. That’s the Sequoia Speedway.
下个月就解锁了 It’s gonna be unlocked next month.
你跟她在那个可怕的游戏里干什么 Hey, what are you doing in that awful game with her?
我觉得轨道会 I think the track will end…
通到那里 绝对会很刺激 right over there. Yo, it’s gonna be so tight.
我好喜欢 Oh, I love it.
我能和你说一些 Hey, can I tell you something
我觉得我永远不能告诉拉尔夫的事吗 that I don’t think I could ever tell Ralph?
当然了 Of course.
我知道这听上去很疯狂 I know it sounds crazy…
但是我一走进这个游戏 感觉 but the second I walked into this game, it felt…
感觉就像家 Well, it felt like home.
比糖果竞速都更像家 I mean, more than Sugar Rush ever did.
是吗 为什么 Oh, yeah? How so?
因为这里就像是我的梦想 ‘Cause it’s like my dream.
充满了怪异 It’s full of weirdos…
而且这里的竞速超级危险 and the racing is super dangerous…
你永远不知道接下来会发生什么 and you never know what’s gonna happen next.
我是说 回到家里 I mean, back home,
我都知道接下来会发什么 I know exactly what’s gonna happen next…
因为拉尔夫的梦想就是每天做一模一样的事 because Ralph’s dream is to do the same thing every day.
我要告诉你一些我觉得我好多年前应该明白的事 Here’s something I wish I’d learned years ago.
没有规定说 最好的朋友就该有同样的梦想 There is no law saying best friends have to have the same dreams.
你知道吗 You know?
没错 Yeah.
你是一个非常睿智的人 闪姐 You are a very wise person, Shank.
还是一个好朋友 And a good friend, too.
谢谢你 Thank you.
这里大家都说”闪闪你” Around here, peeps like to say, “Shank you.”
等你回家后 You know, after you go home
你的人生恢复正常后 and your life gets back to normal…
这里永远欢迎你 you are always welcome here.
但问题是 我希望这里才是我的日常生活 But that’s the thing, I want this to be my normal.
我希望这才是我的人生 I want this to be my life.
我不想回家 I can’t go home now.
我回不去了 I just can’t.
在我们那儿 You know, where I come from,
这叫”打脸” that’s called a kick in the face.
我真不敢相信 I can’t believe it.
脸被打得啪啪响 A straightup donkey kick to the teeth.
她应该是我最好的朋友 She’s supposed to be my best friend.
不 不可能是这样的 No, this can’t be right.
不 她被洗脑了 No, she’s been brainwashed.
肯定就是这样 That’s what this is.
因为我所认识的凡妮洛普 Because the Vanellope I know
绝对不会这样抛弃我 would never abandon me like that.
我得赶紧把她救回来 I gotta get her out of there now.
慢点 大个子 Hey, easy now, tiger.
你的冲劲很棒 I admire the impulse…
但是你这样像一个白骑士一样冲进去 but you charge in there like some white knight…
她很可能不会听你的 she’s liable to hold it against you.
不然呢 我就这么让她留在一个 So what? I’m supposed to just let her stay in a game
明显对她来说不好的游戏里吗 that’s obviously bad for her?
当然不是了 Of course not.
那我们要怎么让她离开 Then how do I make her leave?
她觉得那里又酷又刺激 She thinks it’s so cool and exciting in there.
除非你知道我要怎么让那个游戏变得无聊或者 Unless you know how I can make the game boring or…
等等 你知道病毒什么的 对吧 斯帕姆利 Wait. You know about viruses and stuff, right, Spamley?
你说什么呢 Who’s asking?
以前在我们那儿 我和小鬼 Back home, me and the kid
经常在一个叫创的游戏里玩 used to goof off in this game called Tron.
但是后来它染上了病毒 那些赛车就变得很慢 But then it got a virus that made the motorbikes go slow…
然后凡妮洛普就不想再去那里玩了 and then Vanellope stopped wanting to hang out in there.
所以 如果有办法 So, is there a way
能把屠戮赛车也变成那样 to do something like that to Slaughter Race?
有办法的 Oh, there’s ways.
跟我来 Follow me.
我查到母亲的娘家姓 I got mothers’ maiden names…
社保号码 安全码 social security numbers, PIN numbers…
这个地方 Now, this area down here
叫做深网 is what’s called the Darknet.
这里有很多坏人 A lot of shady characters hang out down here…
所以尽量低调点 戈登 so try to keep a low profile. Gord!
你在这里啊 Oh, there you are.
这个戈登 他会一点制造病毒 Now Gord here, he’s dabbled in virusmaking.
但是他的兄弟 就是我们要去见的那个人 But his cousin, this guy we’re gonna go see…
丹丹 这家伙是制造病毒的机器 Double Dan, this dude is a virusmaking machine.
我们到了 Oh, oh, here we go.
你确定这里安全吗 Are you sure this is safe?
这里安全吗 当然安全了 Is it safe? Of course it is.
只不过不管怎么样 都不要看他的小弟弟 Just whatever you do, do not look at his little brother.
他还有个小弟弟吗 Oh, he has a little brother?
丹丹 Double Dan!
好久不见 Long time no see.
你是谁 Who are you?
斯帕姆利治安官 JP Spamley.
我们有一次在友星网[第一个交友网站] Uh, we met one time over at Friendster…
那说明已经是好久以前的事了 which tells you it had to be a long time ago.
你在看什么 没什么 Oye. What are you looking at? Nothing.
你在看我弟弟吗 Are you looking at my brother?
没有 先生 不许看 No, sir. Don’t you look
我的小弟弟 at my little brother.
不 我没有 他非常敏感 Oh, no, I wasn’t. He’s very selfconscious!
你 You?
你来这里干什么 What are you doing here?
我来到你脖子上的面前… The reason I came to your neck of the face…
我是说 你的脖子上有张脸 是你的地盘 I mean, there’s a face in your neck. I mean, woods.
地盘 我来这里是因为我… Neck of the woods. The reason I’m here is ’cause I…
我听带一些肿瘤[音似] 流言 Well, I heard a little tumor, rumor…
我听到流言称 I heard a rumor that you could, well,
你能给我点无害的病毒什么的 give me a harmless virus kind of thing…
也许能让屠戮赛车游戏慢下来 that might be able to slow down the Slaughter Race game?
对 Oh, yeah.
我的弟弟戈登和我说了你想摧毁那里 My cousin Gordon told me that you wanted to crash it.
摧毁 不 Crash it? No!
不不不 No, no, no.
我不想让任何人受伤 I don’t want anyone getting hurt.
有没有办法… If there’s a way to just, uh…
我也不知道 I don’t know…
让那些车慢下来之类的 just make the cars go slow or something…
这样那个游戏就会很无聊 so the game is boring…
我的朋友就会跟我回家 and my friend comes back home to me.
我来给你介绍 亚瑟 Allow me to introduce you to Arthur.
冷静点 小子 Easy there, boy.
他很热情 He’s keen.
我管亚瑟叫做不安全病毒 Arthur’s what I call an insecurity virus.
意思是他专门找漏洞和弱点 Means he looks for little flaws and weaknesses
会让程序变得不安全 that make a program insecure.
你把它放进屠戮赛车的游戏中 You release him into that Slaughter Race game,
亚瑟就会找到代码中的缺陷 Arthur will find some defect in the code.
然后他会复制那些缺陷 Then he’ll copy that defect
传播到游戏各处 and spread it all over the game…
直到所有东西都变得”很无聊” until everything becomes, quote, unquote, “Boring”…
就像你想要的那样 just like you wanted.
好吧 Okay.
先说清楚 Just to be super clear here…
没有人会受伤 对吧 no one gets hurt, right?
你是傻的吗 Are you stupid?
那个 Well, uh…
因为只有你的愚蠢才会 Because the only way anyone gets hurt…
让人受伤 is if you are stupid.
你只要让 All you have to do…
病毒乖乖呆在屠戮赛车里面 is make sure the virus stays in Slaughter Race.
没错 别犯傻 Right. Don’t be stupid.
确保不要让病毒逃出屠戮赛车 Make sure it doesn’t get out of Slaughter Race.
甲状腺肿[音同]了 Goiter it. Gah!
知道了 知道了 出去 Got it! Got it. Get out!
谢谢你 你肿了大忙 Thank you, you’re a cyst face.
出去 我是说帮了大忙 Out! I mean, assistance.
谢谢你肿了大忙…帮了 Thank you for your cyst face… Assistance.
出去 再见 Get out! Goodbye!
唉 我输了 Ah! Fiddlesticks! Well, that’s game.
新手运而已 Ah, beginner’s luck.
拜托 小鬼 我一看就明白控球 Come on, kid. I know a hustle when I see one.
玩家马上到了 谢了 鲍勃 Player’s on the way. Thanks, Bob.
开始吧 该认真起来了 伙计们 Let’s roll! Game faces on, guys.
该上场了 准备好开始你的第一场比赛了吗 Show time. You ready for your first race?
我想是吧 Um, yeah. I think so.
别紧张 你会很棒的 Hey, don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great.
不 我知道我会没事的 Yeah, no, I know. I’ll be fine.
你还没有告诉拉尔夫 对吗 Mmm. You didn’t tell Ralph yet, did you?
没怎么说 Not exactly.
拜托 小凡 他是你最好的朋友 Come on, V. He’s your best friend.
你得让他知道 You gotta let him know
你准备再在这里待一段时间 you’re planning on staying here for a while.
我知道 但他会很难过的 I know. But he’s gonna get really upset.
他也许会 但是你们俩 Yeah, he might, but you guys…
你们能谈谈 能解决的 你们会搞定的 you’ll talk, you’ll work it out, you’ll figure it out.
但万一我们搞不定呢 Yeah, but what if we don’t?
万一他觉得很受伤 What if his feelings get hurt so bad…
再也不想当我的朋友了呢 he won’t wanna be my friend anymore?
听着 友谊的确会变 Look. All friendships change…
但是好的友谊 but the good ones…
却会因此而更加坚定 they get stronger because of it.
闪姐 虽然不想打断你们 Uh, Shank, I hate to bother you…
但是玩家在等着了 but the player is waiting.
我不会教你该怎么办 小鬼 I’m not gonna tell you what to do, kid.
这是你的决定 It’s your call.
好吧 Yeah, okay.
好吧 All right.
去比赛吧 Let’s race.
扫描不安全 Scanning for insecurities.
扫描不安全 Scanning for insecurities.
“贵重车辆运送” “Precious Cargo.”
将车辆送到伯特拆车厂 Deliver the car to Bert’s Chop Shop…
不过要小心闪姐和她的手下 but watch out for Shank and her crew.
是漂移起跳加加速飘逸 Power drift into a drift jump!
我看到了 你好厉害 I saw it! You’re amazing!
谢谢你 Thank you.
扫描不安全 Scanning for insecurities.
看来我们还没结束 来吧 小凡 Looks like we’re not finished. Come on, V.
拉尔夫 Ralph?
好吧 放松 放松 Okay. Relax. Relax!
我会在比赛结束后联系他 I’ll just call him after the race.
没事的 It’ll be okay.
拉尔夫没事的 Ralph will be fine.
侦测到不安全 Insecurity detected.
复制不安全 Copying insecurity.
传播不安全 Distributing insecurity.
传播不安全 Distributing insecurity.
传播不安全 传播… Distributing insecurity. Distributing…
发生了什么 What is happening?
怎么回事 斯帕姆利 What’s going on, Spamley?
这个地方都变得很疯狂了 The whole place is going crazy.
我以为病毒只会让她的车慢下来 I thought that virus was just supposed to slow down her car.
本来是的 It was.
它肯定找到了非常不稳定的东西 It must’ve found something real unstable in there.
是她的故障 It’s her glitch.
游戏将在60秒后重启 Game reboot begins in 60 seconds.
喂 拉尔夫 你不能进去 Whoa, hey! Hey, Ralph, you can’t go in there.
他们要重启游戏了 They’re gonna reboot the game…
不属于这个游戏的东西 and anything that doesn’t belong in there
都会被删除 will be deleted.
我得带她离开这里 Yeah, and if I don’t get her outta there,
凡妮洛普会死的 Vanellope’s gonna die!
快点 小鬼 这个游戏要崩溃了 快走 Come on, kid. The game’s crashing. Let’s go.
我觉得是因为我的故障 I think it’s my glitch.
对不起 我不是故意毁掉你的游戏的 I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to destroy your game.
我们没事 但是你的代码不属于这个游戏 We’ll be fine, but your code isn’t part of this game.
我们得带你离开这里 跟我去出口 We got to get you out of here now. Follow me to the exit.
不 不 Oh, no, no!
小鬼 Kid!
小鬼 你在哪里 Kid, where are you?
服务器要重启了 拉尔夫 The server is rebooting, Ralph.
你们俩都得赶紧离开这里 Both of you have to get out of here now.
小鬼 我来了 我来了 Kid, I got you. I got you.
游戏即将重启 Game reboot…
五 四 三 in five, four, three…
二 一 two, one.
正在重启 Reboot in progress.
拜托 凡妮洛普 醒醒 Come on, Vanellope. Wake up.
拜托 别丢下我 小鬼 Come on. Don’t leave me, kid.
拉尔夫 Ralph?
你醒了 你没事吧 小鬼 Oh. There you are. You okay, kid?
拉尔夫 我搞砸了 Ralph, I messed up so bad.
不 你没有 没事的 No. No, you didn’t, it’s okay.
这都是因为我和我的故障 This is all because of me and my glitch.
我就应该和你一起 I should’ve just stayed with you…
而不是去追随什么愚蠢的梦想 instead of following some stupid dream.
我毁了一切 I’ve ruined everything.
不 小鬼 不 No, kid, no.
听着 我不是故意想要发生这种事的 Ah, look. I didn’t mean for it to happen like this.
不应该这么严重的 It was not supposed to be this bad.
你不是故意想要发生什么的 You didn’t mean for what to happen?
我可能 算是在游戏里… I mighta, kinda sorta put a…
放了一个无害的小病毒 harmless little virus in the game.
一个病毒 A virus?
是你干的 You did this?
要不是我听到你告诉闪姐 I wouldn’t have done anything
你想要永远留在屠戮赛车 if I hadn’t heard you tell Shank…
我也不会干出这种事 that you wanted to live in Slaughter Race forever.
所以你是在监视我了 So you were spying on me?
你也不是完全无辜的 Hey. You’re not exactly innocent here.
你本来准备甩掉所有人 抛弃糖果竞速 You were gonna ditch everybody and abandon Sugar Rush.
拜托 我只是16名车手中的一名 Oh, please. I’m one of 16 racers.
他们不会想念我的 They’d never miss me.
那我呢 What about me?
你干出这种事以后 我为什么还要 Why would I ever spend another second with you…
跟你待在一起 after what you did?
不 No!
不 No.
凡妮洛普 你要去哪里 Vanellope, where are you going?
只要没有你的地方 Wherever you’re not.
等等 我能解释 Wait a minute. I can explain.
不 你不要再跟着我了 No! You will not follow me.
凡妮洛普 拜托 Vanellope, please…
朋友不会像你一样干出这种事 永远不会 A friend would never do what you did. Never!
所以你离我远一点 So you leave me alone!
凡妮洛普 不 不 拜托 Vanellope, no, no, no! Please!
拜托 我都做了什么 Please! What did I do?
扫描不安全 Scanning for insecurities.
凡妮洛普 求你了 别离开我 Vanellope, come on, don’t leave me!
侦测到不安全 Insecurity detected.
复制不安全 Copying insecurity.
不不不 Oh, no, no, no.
传播不安全 Distributing insecurity.
拜托 Come on.
在哪里啊 Where is it?
不 Oh, no.
你真是个笨蛋 You are such an idiot.
你干什么 拉尔夫 我说了别跟着我 What is your problem, Ralph? I told you, don’t follow me.
朋友 Friend?
别闹了 你吓到我了 Cut that out. You’re scaring me.
朋友 Friend!
怎么… 朋友 What the…? Friend?
朋友 Friend!
我的老拉尔夫爷啊 Sweet mother of Ralph!
突发新闻 In breaking news,
互联网正遭到 the Internet is under assault…
大量拒绝服务攻击 as a massive denialofservice attack…
网络各处的服务器纷纷崩溃 crashes servers across the web.
破坏王拉尔夫病毒 The WreckIt Ralph virus
传播极快 毁灭性巨大 is fastmoving and destructive.
朋友 Friend? Huh?
朋友 Friend?
专家们仍然在调查 Experts are still trying to understand
这种病毒的目标到底是什么或者是谁 who or what the virus’s intended target may be.
朋友 Friend.
朋友 Friend.
朋友 Friend!
朋友 Friend!
我找到了130个 I found 130 results for
“我的高中女友住在哪里”的结果 “Where does my high school girlfriend live now?”
不客气 You’re welcome.
万事通先生 Mr. KnowsMore!
真好 Oh, delightful!
你是那个会说”请”和”谢谢”的 You’re that courteous little cherub
有礼貌可爱小天使 who says “Please” And “Thank you.”
今天需要万事通帮你找什么呢 What can KnowsMore help you find today?
外面全… There’s a whole…
全食 臭氧层上有个洞 Whole Foods, a hole in the ozone…
由英国摇滚乐队齐柏林飞艇创作的《好多爱》 A Whole Lotta Love by British rockers Led Zeppelin?
不 不 外面全是拉尔夫在追我 No! No! There’s a whole bunch of Ralphs chasing me.
朋友 Friend…
也许现在是时候 This would probably be an appropriate time
关闭我的网站了 for me to shutter my site.
你觉他们要花多久才能进来 How long you think before they get in here?
一秒整以后 Precisely one second.
是我 是真正的我 It’s me! It’s the real me!
拉尔夫 抱歉 Ralph? My apologies.
我跟着这群东西过来的 I followed those things here.
我觉得它们是在找你 I think they’re looking for you, kid.
是吗 你做了什么 Yeah, you think? What did you do?
我很抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样的 I’m so sorry. I don’t know how this happened.
我觉得非常明显了 Well, I think it’s fairly obvious.
这是因为一个不安全病毒克隆了 It happened because an insecurity virus cloned…
你超级掌控 粘人 自我毁灭性的行为 all of your needy, clingy, selfdestructive behavior.
这种行为如果听之任之的话 The very behavior which left unchecked
就会摧毁友谊 can destroy friendships…
而现在 就是整个互联网 and in this particular case, the entire Internet!
万事通 你什么都知道 KnowsMore! You have all the answers.
提问 Official query…
如果我的克隆体 what do I do if clones of me
都想要抓住我的朋友该怎么办 搜索 are trying to capture my friend? Search.
我对你的提问找到两条结果 I find two results for your query.
你要么让所有的克隆体就接受心理治疗 Either you put all the clones in therapy.
好像不大现实 Not very realistic.
或者 反病毒区域处于 Or, the antivirus district is surrounded
安全软件的墙内 by a gate made from security software.
如果凡妮洛普能想办法 If Vanellope could somehow
把这些克隆体都引到墙内 lead all of the clones through the gate…
他们就会立马被删除 they would be deleted all at once.
有点像互惠互助的风笛手 Sort of a codependent pied piper situation.
等等 我们认识一名风笛手 Wait. We know a pied piper.
是吗 赞姐[是的] We do? Yesss.
谁 赞姐 Who? Yesss!
是啊 但是是谁呢 Yeah, but who is it?
你是说赞姐 Oh, you mean Yesss!
谢谢你的帮助 万事通 Thanks for your help, KnowsMore.
这么说好像有点太空洞了吧 It’s a bit of an empty gesture at this point,
你不觉得吗 wouldn’t you say?
看来我忘记告诉拉尔夫 Guess I forgot to tell Ralph
当你引爆互联网后 that when you break the Internet…
不用真的把互联网爆破了 you don’t literally have to break the Internet.
真不敢相信他居然这么做了 I can’t believe he did this.
我是说 这家伙显然是做了些 Yeah, well, I mean, dude obviously made
非常值得质疑的决定 some real questionable choices here.
但他还是做了蜜蜂双关语视频来拯救他朋友的游戏 But he also made a bee pun to save his best friend’s game…
我能怎么说呢 小鬼 人生就是很复杂 so what can I say, kid, life’s complicated.
准备好做风笛手了吗 You ready to pied the piper?
这边 Yoohoo! Up here!
是我 你们在全世界最好的朋友 It’s me, your bestest friend in the whole wide world…
你们离了我就活不了 who you can’t live without!
朋友 Friend!
我在这里的确觉得我的表现 Wow, from up here I can see how I do come across as…
超级掌控 粘人 needy, and clingy,
自我毁灭 和万事通说的一样 and selfdestructive like KnowsMore said.
听着 小鬼 Listen, kid…
如果你不想再做我的朋友也没关系 I don’t blame you for not wanting to be my friend anymore.
我从来没说过我不想再做你的朋友 I never said I didn’t want to be your friend.
我是说你的表现是个糟糕的朋友 你当时的确是 I said you were acting like a bad friend. Which you were.
我知道 但是我… I know I was, but I…
宝贝们 Hey, my babies!
前面就是反病毒区域了 That’s the antivirus district straight ahead. Whoo!
好吧 未完待续 好吗 All right, to be continued, okay?
我们快到了 Whoohoo! We’re gonna make it!
你们没事吧 You guys okay?
我没事 I’m fine!
没事 听着 我们还是能成功的 Yeah, all good. Look, we can still do this.
来吧 大个头 帮我把车翻过来 Come on, big man. Help me turn this thing over.
伙计们 Uh, guys?
朋友 Friend?
真是太可怕了 That is unsettling.
朋友 Friend.
赶紧带凡妮洛普离开这里 Get Vanellope out of here now.
你呢 拉尔夫 What about you, Ralph?
快走 我要和镜子中的自己来场约会 Just go. I got a date with the man in the mirror.
说你呢 Hey, you!
你离她远一点 You keep away from her!
我要砸个稀巴烂 I’m gonna wreck it!
她不是你的朋友 She’s not your friend!
她是我的朋友 She’s my friend!
这边走 Here it is, this way.
快走 小鬼 我们得赶紧离开 Come on, kid. We gotta move.
我的天 Eeeeeohboy!
不 No!
凡妮洛普 Vanellope!
放开我 Hey! Let go of me!
小鬼 拉尔夫 Kid! Ralph!
回来 Hey, get back here!
你把她放下 You put her down!
凡妮洛普 Vanellope!
你现在就是个彻头彻尾的坏蛋 You know, you’re acting like a real bad guy here!
不 No!
你就是 Well, you are!
我永远不会做你的朋友 And I will never be your friend!
笨蛋 Hey, doofus!
拉尔夫 Ralph!
想抓我就来啊 大笨蛋 Catch me if you can, you big dummy!
我来救你了 小妹 I got you, little sister.
快走 离开这里 Now go! Get out of here!
拉尔夫 快走 Ralph! Go!
不 别伤害他 No! Don’t hurt him!
拜托 不 Please, no!
住手 你要捏死他了 Stop it! You’re squishing him!
你要杀死我最好的朋友了 You’re gonna kill my best friend!
好吧 你赢了 你赢了 好吗 Fine! You win! You win, okay?
拜托 放下他 Just please put him down.
我会成为你唯一的朋友 好吗 I’ll be your only friend, okay?
放了他 Just let him go.
不 不 小鬼 No! No, kid.
没错 没错 That’s it. That’s it. Yeah.
放下他 我会跟你走 Put him down and I’ll go with you…
我们会永远是最好的朋友 and we’ll be best friends forever.
只有我和你 Just me and you.
这就是你想要的 对吗 That’s what you want, right?
但这不是我想要的 Well, that’s not what I want!
阻碍一个朋友实现她的梦想是不对的 It’s not right to hold a friend back from her dreams!
她不是专属于你的 You don’t own her!
友谊不是这样的 That’s not how friendship works!
你要放手 You need to let her go!
你要放手 You need to let her go.
我知道 放手的时候可能是会有些痛苦 I know. It’s gonna hurt a little bit when you do.
我骗谁呢 那会非常痛苦 Oh, who am I kidding? It’s gonna hurt a lot.
但是你会没事的 But you’re gonna be okay.
我们会没事的 And we’re gonna be okay.
对吧 小鬼 Right, kid?
当然了 永远会的 Of course we are. Always.
看 不管她去哪里 See? No matter where she goes…
不管她住在哪里 or where she lives…
她永远都是我们的朋友 she’s always gonna be our friend.
我们要相信她 And we just gotta trust her.
这才是最好的朋友该做的事 Because that’s what best friends do.
对吧 Right?
谢了 伙计 Thanks, buddy.
我感觉真棒 I feel good about this.
拉尔夫 你看 Ralph, look!
我觉得你修复了你的不安全感 I think you fixed your insecurity!
你说得对 You’re right.
拉尔夫 不 Ralph, no!
停到这里来 拉尔夫 Park it right here, Ralph!
你的老朋友斯帕姆利来接住你 Your ol’ pal JP Spamley’s gotcha!
看来是没用了 Wow, that didn’t work.
你们看 Look up there!
是一个需要拯救的强壮高大的男子 It’s a big strong man in need of rescuing.
谢了 小青蛙 Oh, thanks, Frogger.
等等 Wait a minute.
你们都是谁 Who are all of you?
我们是凡妮洛普的朋友 We’re friends of Vanellope’s.
没错 凡妮洛普的朋友 Yeah, and any friend of Vanellope’s
都是我的朋友 is a friend of ours.
不客气 You’re welcome.
拉尔夫 Ralph!
你看起来不错啊 大块头 Looking good, big fella!
这条裙子不是给大块头设计的 This dress is not made for a big boy.
后面包得太严实了 It’s going right up the back alley there.
让我来调整一下 Let me just make a little adjustment.
好了 There we go.
互联网今晚能长舒一口气了 Internet users are breathing a collective sigh of relief tonight.
破坏王拉尔夫病毒虽突然出现 Just as mysteriously as it appeared,
但是也神秘地消失了 the WreckIt Ralph virus has vanished.
你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗 You know what I just realized?
这里根本没有日出日落 The sun never rises or sets here…
因为一切都是活跃着的 because everything’s always on.
你的观察力也太敏锐了 Well, now, isn’t that an astute observation?
我知道 对吧 I know, right?
我可能是除了万事通以外 You know, other than KnowsMore,
全互联网最聪明的人了吧 I’m probably the smartest guy on the Internet.
没错 没错 Yeah. Yeah.
小凡 我们要重新上线了 你准备好了吗 Yo, V. We’re about to come back online. You ready?
马上来 Be right there!
拉尔夫 别那么客气 Hey, Ralph, don’t be a stranger!
我总没有你来得客气[奇怪] 闪姐 Well, I can’t be much stranger than you, Shank.
这个双关不错 Oh. That’s a good dad joke.
别忘了 Hey, don’t forget.
你知道闪姐加入了我的代码 You know Shank added my code and everything,
我以后就能重生了 so I’ll be able to regenerate.
我会很安全的 I’m gonna be totally safe.
不 我知道 一定会很棒的 No, I know. It’s gonna be great.
你找到了你梦想中的游戏 You found your dream game.
是的 Yeah, I did.
是的 I did.
那么 So, uh…
我想我应该进去了 你知道吗 I guess I should probably head in there now, you know?
在你走之前 我要给你这个 Oh, before you go, I wanted to give you this.
我很抱歉被我摔碎了 拉尔夫 Oh, I’m so sorry I broke it, Ralph.
不 不 没事 No, no. It’s okay.
现在我们可以一人一半了 看 Now we can both have a half. See?
没错 Yeah!
我好爱你 I love you so much.
我会很想你的 I’m really gonna miss you.
我也会想你的 小鬼 I’m gonna miss you too, kid.
真的 I really am.
好了 All right.
我又有点粘你了 Okay, getting a little clingy on me, here.
去吧 赶紧去吧 Go on. Get out of here.
这个世界在等你呢 小鬼 The world’s waiting for you, kid.
说实话 I’ll be honest,
回到这里感觉还是有点奇怪 it still feels kind of weird around here.
很多事都变了 I mean, a lot has changed.
尽管我们买下了那个方向盘 Even though we got that steering wheel
拯救了糖果竞速 and saved Sugar Rush…
一切还是都不一样了 it’s never really gonna be the same.
比如 那些赛车手都没有那么讨厌了 For one thing, the racers aren’t even that obnoxious anymore.
天啊 很抱歉你没有赢 太妃塔 Oh, golly. I’m sorry you didn’t win, Taffyta.
我们的友谊对我来说 Pfft! Our friendship is much more important to me
比胜利重要多了 蓝芝士 than winning, Rancis.
失败才能塑造人物 Losing builds character!
每个人都是赢家 太妃塔 Everyone’s a winner, Taffyta.
阿修和卡尔霍 Felix and Calhoun,
虽然他们很呆 as goofy as they are,
但是他们还是一对很棒的父母 they turned out to be pretty great parents.
我想问你们俩 I gotta hand it to you two,
你们怎么驯服这些家伙的 how on earth did you tame those things?
很简单 中士 It’s simple, Surge.
做父母的关键是… The key to parenting is…
然后你要… And then what you do is…
这就是教导出完美孩子的秘诀 And that is the secret to raising perfect children.
希望每个父母都能听听 Wow, I wish every parent could hear that.
我也很忙 I’m keeping busy, too.
我终于加入了桑吉夫的读书俱乐部 I finally joined Zangief’s book club.
说得好 拜森 你呢 拉尔夫 Good point, Bison. And how about you, Ralph?
你觉得陀思妥耶夫斯基 Do you feel Dostoyevsky
想要动摇叙述者的地位吗 intended to make narrator unreliable?
我觉得 又不觉得 I do and I don’t.
你觉得 你又不觉得 You do, and you don’t.
二元性 太深刻了 拉尔夫 Duality. That’s really deep, Ralph.
谢谢你 索尼克 Thanks, Sonic.
我不知道我在说什么 I don’t know what I’m talking about.
我们每周五会有一个新的活动 Oh. And we got this new thing we do every Friday night…
我们都会去一个不同的游戏里玩 where we all go and hang out in a different game.
这周是我主持 I actually hosted this week.
希望你们都饿了 我做了烧焦的派 Hope you’re all hungry. I made burnt pie.
什么是烧焦的派 破坏王 What’s burnt pie, WreckIt?
就是你烧焦的派 Oh, it’s just a pie that you burn.
用什么派都可以 You can use any pie.
你可以直接丢在烤箱里很久 You just leave it in the oven too long.
没错 我们玩得是很开心 Yeah, we really do have a lot of fun.
这应该就是我要和你说的所有新鲜事了 I guess that’s pretty much all the news I got for you.
天啊 你说的故事永远不会让人失望 拉尔夫 Oh, man, your stories never disappoint, Ralph.
真希望我们能早点再一起玩 I just wish we could hang out sooner.
我也是 Yeah. Me, too.
你说你什么时候休假来着 When did you say you were getting those days off?
我们的升级是从1月25日开始 Uh, our upgrade starts on January 25th,
所以应该是两个月后 so, like, two months from now.
那很快就过去了 说到这个 Oh, that’ll go by in a flash. Oh, speaking of which…
你想在我来见你时给你 you want me to bring you anything from home
从家里带点什么吗 when I come visit?
你知道我在互联网上 Oh! You know what I cannot find
怎么都找不到什么东西吗 anywhere on the Internet?
半生不熟的汉堡时间汉堡 A halfway decent BurgerTime burger.
我一直在和闪姐和其他人说这个汉堡 I’ve been talking them up to Shank and the crew.
说实在的 我觉得他们开始认为 And honestly, I think they’re starting to think
那是我编的了 I’m making it up.
好的 包在我身上 All right, consider it done.
我给你们带一堆 I’ll bring you guys a truckload.
太阳已经出来了 Well, sun’s coming up already.
看来我得去上班了 Guess I better get to it.
我也是 Yeah, me too.
下周再聊吗 Talk next week?
等你的来电 女士 I shall await your call, madam.
那么再见 再见 放屁是如此甜蜜的悲伤 Then, adieu, adieu, farting is such sweet sorrow.
再见 臭脑袋 So long, stinkbrain.
再见 小鬼 Bye, kid.
你没事吧 拉尔夫 Hey. You doing okay there, Ralph?
我没事 我很好 Yeah, I am, actually. I’m doing great.
走吧 阿修 去工作吧 伙计 Come on, Felix. Let’s get to work, buddy.
小茉 电影喜欢吗 亲爱的 Hey, Mo, did you like the movie, sweetie?
预告片中有一段 Well, there was a scene in the trailer…
电影里没有 that wasn’t in the movie…
让我有点难过 and that makes me sad.
那真是太糟了 Aw, that’s too bad.
也许你玩会儿游戏会开心点 Maybe playing your game will cheer you up.
好吧 Okay.
煎饼 Pancake.
奶昔 Milkshake.
煎饼 煎饼 Pancake. Pancake.
奶昔 Milkshake.
我想试试 我想试试 Ooh, ooh, ooh. I wanna try, I wanna try!
轮到我了 轮到我了 My turn, my turn!
煎饼 奶昔 Pancake. Milkshake.
奶昔 奶昔 Milkshake. Milkshake.
煎饼 煎饼 Pancake. Pancake.
奶昔 奶昔 Milkshake. Milkshake.
我开始明白为什么人们喜欢这个游戏了 I’m starting to understand why people like this game.
非常佛系 Very zen.
大家伙 看看我找到了什么 Hey, everybody, look what I found!
更多煎饼 太棒了 More pancakes! Sweet!
我们来加速吧 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 Let’s speed it up. Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼 Pancake, pancake, pancake.
吃吧 小兔子 吃吧 吃吧 吃吧 Eat, little bunny. Eat, eat, eat!
拉尔夫 你也许应该喂一下小猫咪 Uh, Ralph, you might wanna try feeding the kitty for a little while.
不 小猫咪吃奶昔 No, the kitty gets the milkshake.
小兔子吃煎饼 The bunny gets the pancake.
接下来 独家抢先看《冰雪奇缘2》 And now, an exclusive sneak peek of Frozen 2.
点击这里 Click here.
永远不会放弃你 Never gonna give you up
永远不会让你失望 Never gonna let you down
永远不会抛弃你 Never gonna run around and desert you
永远不会让你哭 Never gonna make you cry
永远不会说再见 Never gonna say goodbye
永远不会撒谎伤害你 Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
我为什么要撒谎呢 我喜欢你啊 Why would I? I like you.
你们还在看吗 You guys still sticking around?
好吧 欢迎你留下来 All right. Well, you’re welcome to stay.
其实没有什么更多惊喜了 但是 There’s not really any more surprises, but, you know…
祝你能把这首歌从你脑海里赶出去吧 Good luck getting that song out of your head.
真是太洗脑了 It’s a real earwig.
还有什么呢 Anyway, what else? Uh…

扫码查看

好书分享,微信扫一扫,让生活多一份充实

滚动至顶部