有些事轰轰烈烈的开始 Some things start out big,
有些事则开始的微不足道 非常微小 and some things start out small, very small.
但有时候最小的事情 But sometimes the smallest thing…
反而会造成最大的改变 can make the biggest changes of all.
恐龙世纪
老亚, 那是什么? 我不知道 Yar, what is it? I don’t know.
蓓莉欧, 快回来 我们不知道那是什么 Plio, get back here! We don’t know what it is!
蓓莉欧, 小心啊 Plio, be careful.
爸, 过来一下 Dad, get over here.
辛尼, 那边很危险 每次有刺激的事都叫我走开 Zini, it’s not safe. Oh, I always have to go when stuff’s happening.
那… 是什么? Well, what is it?
是一个蛋 你看 It was an egg. Look.
怎么了? 这个是住在大海另一边的 What? It’s a cold blooded monster from across the sea.
冷血怪兽 邪恶, 会吃肉 Vicious, flesh eating. Blech.
呦 我倒觉得他像个婴儿 Eew. Looks like a baby to me.
婴儿会长大 你把他留下 将来我们一不小心 Babies grow up. You keep that thing, one day, we’ll turn our backs…
马上会变成他嘴里的食物 It’ll be picking us out of its teeth.
这种东西啊 会像吃点心一样 吃了我们 Things like that eat things like us as snacks!
那… 我们该怎么办? So, what do we do?
把他除掉 Get rid of it!
你也太夸张了吧 What has gotten into you?
蓓莉欧, 那个东西非常的危险 Plio, that thing is dangerous!
对不起了, 小东西 I’m sorry, little one.
好吧, 你去除掉他 Okay, get rid of it.
好, 我会的 All right. I will.
你最好快一点, 爸 他好像是饿了 You’d better hurry up, Dad. It looks hungry.
拿去 Here.
没关系 It’s okay.
我们会教着他吃素的 嗯 We’ll teach him to hate meat. Hmph.
小心他的头 Watch his head.
我是说小心… 被他咬到 I mean, watch it, he could bite.
这个小怪物又没有牙齿 This monster’s got no teeth.
他会怎么样? 把我们含死吗? What’s he gonna do? Gum us to death?
好了, 辛尼 看见这可爱的小脸 Zini, come on. Look at that sweet little face.
你觉得他看起来像个怪物吗? Does that look like a monster to you?
放我出来, 放我出来 Let me out! Let me out!
小毛球 Hair ball.
好过瘾喔 攻击 That was great! Get him!
不, 大战开始了 舒莉, 拜托 Oh, no! Attacking lemurs! Suri, please!
我受不了了 你们那么多个 拜托, 不要以小欺大好不好? I can’t take it! There are too many of you! Come on! Pick on someone your own size!
救命啊 救命… Help!
哦 不 Oh, no…
艾力达 你没有死吧 Aladar, you’re not dead.
没有 No!
好了, 各位, 别再闹了 别忘了相亲大会 All right, guys, break it up. Remember the courtship?
你们会错过所有亲亲的机会 妈妈… You gonna miss seeing all that smooching. Oh, Mom.
没关系的, 蓓莉欧 我们可以在这里练习 That’s okay, Plio. We can smooch right here.
你不喜欢小孩真是可惜 全是难缠的小讨厌 It’s a shame you don’t like kids. Nasty little vermin.
去找辛尼 Ha ha. Go find Zini.
他在练习怎么找女伴 希望他能换个新的点子 He’s rehearsing pickup lines. Let’s hope he’s found some new material.
喔, 宝贝 如果你要当我的新娘 我会替你打扮 Hey, sweetie, if you’ll be my bride, I’ll groom ya.
这个帅 帅呆了 That is good. Oh, that’s good.
小姐们 大家都叫我爱情教授 Girls, I’m known as the “professor of love,”
我现在要开课罗 and school’s in session.
我还真是有一套 希望这不会传染 Yeah, I still got it. I hope it’s not contagious.
我就是希望大家都被传染 好了, 小帅哥 I’m a raging epidemic of romance. Come on, hot stuff.
我们该走了 你不会想错过 老亚的鼓励跟打气吧 Let’s get goin’. You don’t wanna miss Yar’s annual pep talk.
对哦 我应该先去听听 老前辈的来电经验 Oh, goody. I can’t wait to hear the mating advice of an old monkey.
我听说他年轻的时候 到哪儿都很吃得开 Hey Hey Hey, I heard that in his day, that old monkey was quite a swinger.
你是说老亚? 是啊, 你听他的故事 You talkin’ about Yar? Yeah, to hear him tell it,
他让求爱变得好高级呢 he put the “prime” in “primate.”
真的? Really?
好了, 小伙子, 靠过来 注意跟大师好好学习 Okay, boys, gather ’round. Listen and learn from the master.
小姐们 不要看第一个筋斗 翻得好的男生就跟他跑了 Now, girls, don’t jump into the trees after the first boy with a cute back flip.
让他们继续猜, 那会更好玩 It’s more fun if you keep them guessing.
如果翻筋斗不管用 用猜的 And if a cute back flip doesn’t work, guess.
你绝对忘不了这一天 你要留下美好的回忆 You’re never going to forget this day, so make it one to remember.
假如你们搞砸了 不要担心 他们不会记得的 But if you mess up, don’t worry. They’ll never remember.
大伙来吧 可别让小姐们失望 Come on, guys! We don’t wanna let ’em down!
快去吧 挺起胸膛 抬起下巴 哦 Go on, now. Chest up! Chin up! Whoo!
给他们一点颜色瞧瞧 放心吧, 老亚 Make ’em look good, son. Come on, Yar.
我的魅力加上你的智慧 没问题 My charm and your brains? No problem.
小姐们 看什么进城了 小姐们 Hey, girls, look what just pulled into town. Hey, ladies!
你们的爱情自助餐 Your buffet table of love.
看这里 美女 Right here! Right here! Hey, beautiful!
免费试吃, 快趁热 Hey, free samples! Get me while I’m hot!
辛尼 Zini.
你会错过所有的刺激, 走吧 You’re missin’ all the action, pal. Come on.
你没听过吗? 我就是刺激 Hey, haven’t you heard? I am the action!
辛尼, 别担心 我们永远还有明年 Ah, don’t worry, Zini. You always have next year.
没被选中算我幸运 只要有了女人啊 Hey, I’m lucky to be rid of them. With the ladies,
他们很快就会有一大堆的要求 嗯 before you know it, they all wanna move to a bigger tree. Hmm.
天啊, 可怜的辛尼 我们族里还是有一个单身汉 Oh, well. Poor Zini. The clan still has one bachelor.
不 我们有两个 No, we have two.
辛尼一直都不是这方面的高手 Well, it’s never really been his best event.
可是辛尼的脸皮比我厚 艾力达 He’s got a tougher hide than mine. Oh, Aladar,
小岛上要是有你的伴就好了 if only there was someone on the island for you.
我是说长得像你 但更漂亮的 Well, you know, who looks like you, but prettier.
蓓莉欧 我在这儿什么都不缺 Come on, Plio. What more could I want?
艾力达, 那是什么啊? 我不知道 What are they? I don’t know.
爸 Dad?
不太对劲 Something’s wrong.
艾力达, 舒莉在哪儿? Aladar, where’s Suri?
她爬上… 树了 She’s up in the tree.
快… 快走 Come on! Go! Go! Come on!
妈 舒莉 Mom! Suri!
妈, 妈 舒莉 Mom! Mom! Suri!
妈… 舒莉, 你在哪里? Mom! Suri, where are you?
快跑, 艾力达, 快, 快 Run, Aladar! Run! Run!
老亚, 快上来 Yar, come on!
辛尼… 快 跳 跳啊 Zini, jump! Jump! Zini, jump!
辛尼 坐稳了 Hold on!
蓓莉欧 老亚 你们在哪儿? Plio! Yar! Where are you?
艾力达 我们在这儿 Aladar, over here!
我感觉很糟糕 I feel bad. I feel bad.
舒莉, 别哭, 别哭 Oh, Suri. Easy, easy.
他们… 他们全都死了 They’re all gone.
我在这儿 Shh, shh. I’m here.
走吧 我们不能待在这儿 Come on. We can’t stay here.
好了, 舒莉 这没有什么好害怕的 Now, now, Suri. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
快看 Look! Whoa!
你们看到没有? 什么? 我看到了 Did you see that? What? I did.
我也是 他往哪儿去了? 我不知道 我们去看看 Me too! Where did it go? I don’t know. Let’s go see.
不要管他 爸 Leave it alone. Hey! Shh, Dad.
他吓到舒莉了 才没有呢 It’s scaring Suri. No, it’s not.
大家都保持安静 Everyone just be quiet.
哦 老亚, 抓紧了 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Yar, grab on!
我抓不到 I can’t reach!
艾力达, 他们停下来了 Aladar, they’re stopping!
别挡我的路 Stay out of my way!
你们听到吗? 让开 You heard Kron. Move it!
小心点 Watch it.
辛尼 快把头低下 Zini, get your head down.
你怎么倒着走呢 如果这样能更快到达 就告诉我 Walkin’ backwards, huh? Well, let me know if that gets you there any faster.
奥尼, 快点摆动你的小脚 否则你会落后的 Keep those little legs movin’, Url, or you’ll get left behind.
你们看, 好多艾力达 Look at all the Aladars.
如果你是在想要加入他们… If you’re even thinking of joining them…
抓好, 抓好 Hang on! Hang on!
寇伦 Kron,
在下面有个较有保障的地方 There is a more protected spot further down the…
我们今晚在这儿休息 去告诉大家吧 We’ll rest here for the night. Go ahead, Bruton.
伊玛 真希望现在就能够 在你的繁殖地 Oh, Eema, I wish we were at your nesting grounds now.
不过为了找个睡觉的地方 All this pushing and shoving about,
这样推来挤去的 just for a place to sleep.
我实在不习惯这样的行为 I’m not used to this kind of behavior.
贝琳, 你有双大脚 只管踢开他们 滚 Baylene, you got big feet. Just give ’em a kick. Git!
我不可能那样的 Ooh, I couldn’t possibly.
太残忍了 走开 Shoo, shoo.
拜托, 贝琳 你想要活着走到繁殖地 Will you come on, Baylene? You wanna get to the nesting grounds alive?
你就得要有点骨气 嗨, 你好 Show some backbone. Hey, there.
真抱歉 Oh, sorry about that.
只是我们偷听到你们聊天… Uh, it’s just, we overheard you talking, and, um…
我的天 你看奥尼 Well, my word. Look at Url.
他通常不会这么快 喜欢陌生人的 He doesn’t normally warm up to strangers so fast.
可惜有这些不幸的缺陷 洗个澡就能清理掉 What an unfortunate blemish. Good mud bath’d clear those up.
你在说什么? Excuse me?
他是我爷爷 隔代遗传所以不同 Um, he’s my grandfather… Couple of times removed.
我看应该说隔种遗传才对吧 Try a couple of species removed.
我叫艾力达 这是我的家人 全族就剩下我们了 Uh, my name’s Aladar. This is my family. We’re all that’s left.
噢… 老天 我很遗憾 Oh, my dear. I’m so sorry.
贝琳是他族里最后一个 沿路专找跟他一样失散的人 Baylene’s the last of her kind. Finding stragglers like her all along the way.
我听到你们在说什么… 繁殖地 I heard you say something about nesting grounds?
那里是全世界 最漂亮的地方, 孩子 It is the most beautiful place there is, child.
大家都到那儿去生他们的宝宝 It’s where the herd goes to have their babies.
那里会不会有长得… 跟我们一样的 Will we find anybody that looks like us there?
在前一阵子 我看过各式各样的朋友 Oh, the last few days, I’ve seen ’em all shapes and sizes.
谁知道我们会找到什么 Who knows what we’ll find.
现在困难的是 怎么到达那边 The hard job now is just getting there.
而且他毫不留情的驱赶我们 他是谁? And we’re being driven unmercifully. By who?
寇伦 他是我们这一族的领袖 Kron, the herd’s head honcho.
我们行动慢 永远跟不上那些小伙子 We can hardly keep up. An older woman like myself…
这也是没办法的事 It’s… Well, it’s positively indecent.
那就告诉他 他能把你怎么样 Then tell him. What’s the worst he can do?
他是怎么了? What’s his problem?
就是他 寇伦 嗯 That’s him, honey. Kron. Huh.
对不起, 寇伦 你有空吗? Uh, excuse me! Kron, you got a second?
滚开, 小子 没关系, 布鲁顿 Get lost, kid. Hmm. Relax, Bruton.
你是谁? 艾力达 Who are you? Uh, Aladar.
你怎么不快点跟上… Why aren’t you uphill with the…
那些年轻的 uh, young bloods?
我… 我在后面跟这些家伙说话 Well, I was back here talking to these guys.
我想他们… 他们有点跟不上大家 I guess they… They’re having a hard time keeping up.
所以也许 你可以把速度放慢一点 So, you know, maybe you could slow it down a bit?
让弱者来订速度 这倒是个点子 Hmm. Let the weak set the pace. Now, there’s an idea.
从现在起 最好让我拿主意, 艾力达 Better let me do the thinking from now on, Aladar.
他们需要帮助 嗯 Hey, they need help back here. Hmm.
你小心你自己吧 Watch yourself, boy.
别担心 我哥哥对新来的都是这样子 Don’t worry. That’s how my brother treats newcomers,
不管他们有多迷人 no matter how charming they are.
你可真会吸引女生的注意啊 帅哥 You sure know how to catch a girl’s eye, there, stud.
我是你就不会乱吸引人 尤其是妮蕊 I wouldn’t be catchin’ nobody’s eye if I was you, especially Neera’s.
只管保持低调 然后照寇伦的话去做 You just keep your head down, and you mind what Kron tells you.
从什么时候我们开始 要听那个家伙的命令了 Since when do we take orders from the likes of him?
寇伦随便就能打死 比你大的苍蝇 Kron has swatted flies bigger than you, pops.
我可以轻轻松松 把那怪物的脑袋放在… I could hold that monster’s brain in the palm of my…
不, 老亚, 他说得对 我们最好跟着他们 No, Yar, she’s right. Better to keep our heads down with this bunch…
总比被刚刚那些东西… 咬死的好 than get ’em bitten off by those things.
只有那些个鬼东西跟着我们 算是你们幸运了 Well, you consider yourself lucky that’s all that’s following us.
醒醒, Hey, wake up.
美容觉也睡够了 你够美的啦 Enough with the beauty sleep. You’re ravishing already.
你好, 有人在吗? Hey! Hello! Anybody in there?
辛尼, 你在做什么啊? Zini, what are you doing?
太阳都晒到你屁股了 你还在睡觉 I believe you left a wake up call for the dawn of time.
快点走吧 急什么嘛 Come on! Move it! What’s the hurry?
事情大条了 他们不知道在干嘛 我们去看看 Something’s up. The herd’s gathering without us. Let’s check it out.
起来准备吧 寇伦说大家该动身了 Rise and shine! Kron says everybody goes.
快点起来 站起来 Come on. Get up. On your feet.
这儿的每个人都很帅嘛 Huh. The charm never stops around here.
你说什么吗? You say something?
没… 没有 Uh, no… no, sir.
除非你不想活了 Unless you got a death wish,
否则你跟那寄生虫最好快走 you and that little parasite better get moving!
天啊, 那家伙可真丑 Sheesh, is that guy ugly or what?
你女朋友在那边喔 Hey, hey, hey, there’s your girlfriend.
妮蕊 Neera.
你在说些什么啊 你知道我在说什么的啊 妮蕊 What are you talkin’ about? You know what I’m talkin’ about: Neera.
你看她的皮肤 她黄色的眼睛 还有那双大脚 Scaly skin. Yellow eyes. Big ankles.
是啊, 她对我印象满深的 Yeah, I made a real impression on her.
现在恐怕只有猴子情圣能帮你 What you need is a little help from the love monkey.
猴子情圣? 宝贝 “The love monkey”? Ow, baby!
小家伙 That, children,
那种应该被叫作笨笨恐龙 is what’s known as a “jerkasaurus.”
我这样 你们就没距离罗 And with that, the ice is broken.
这里有很多第一次去的 告诉他们状况吧 We’ve got a lot of first timers here. Make sure they get it.
我们不会为任何事或人… 停下来 We stop for nothing and no one.
如果你们是第一次跋涉 听清楚了 If this is your first crossing, listen up.
在到达那边之前都没有水 There is no water till we reach the other side.
你们最好跟紧一点 被肉食动物抓到 就得自求多福了 出发 And you’d better keep up, ’cause if a predator catches you, you’re on your own. Move out!
我的天 Oh, my goodness.
这看起来是条很漫长的路 又热 It looks like a very long walk. And hot.
你要是闻到烤焦的味道 就是我罗 If you smell somethin’ sizzlin’, it could be me.
我们走得太慢了 We’re moving too slow.
我会催他们加速的 I’ll pick up the pace.
老婆婆, 你有点走偏罗 Hey, old girl, you’re wandering off a bit.
真受不了 猴子居然指挥我 That’s all I need: A monkey on my back.
伊玛, 快站起来 On your feet, Eema.
可别让那些东西把你吃… 吃掉了 We can’t let those things eat you.
他们是虎视眈眈等着 They’re out there waiting.
到湖边了 到了 The lake! We made it?
只要… 再翻过那座山 It’s just over that… that hill, baby.
谢天谢地 Oh, thank goodness.
伊玛, 加油 喝水, 要喝水吗? Come on, Eema. Water. Remember water?
我的美梦就快实现了 Oh, it’s time to refresh my memory.
我要直接走进水里 I’m just gonna walk right into that lake…
让水淹到我的眼珠子 Until the water’s up to my eyeballs…
然后整个泡在里… and soak it all in.
也许雨水集中在别的地方 Maybe the rains collected somewhere else.
你要我们怎么做? What do you want us to do?
带些侦查 去看看附近所有地区 Take a scout and check the entire perimeter.
够了 你们现在必须坚强 Enough! You have to be strong now.
繁殖地再走几天就到了 继续走吧 The nesting grounds are only a few days away. Keep moving!
寇伦 我们从来没有这么久没水喝 Kron, we’ve never gone this long without water.
如果再这样下去 会失去一半的同伴 If we keep going like this, we’ll lose half the herd.
那就救值得活下去的那一半 Then we save the half that deserves to live.
怎么又开始走了? 我们永远跟不上的 What? They’re moving already? Oh Ho, we’ll never keep up.
这里总是有水 我们总是有水 There was water here, always water here before.
每次都有 而且有好多的泥巴 伊玛, 拜托 We always had water, always. And… And plenty of mud. Oh, Eema, please.
大家不会等你 我们快跟上去 The herd won’t wait. We must carry on.
你必须要起来 You gotta get up.
水, 这里到处都有水的 亲爱的, 这里没有水 There was water everywhere. There is no water, dear.
贝琳 不要动 怎么回事? Baylene, don’t move. What is it?
怎么啦? What’s wrong?
你听到没有? 当然听到了 贝琳, 抬起你的脚 Do you hear that? I sure do. Lift your foot, Baylene.
踩下去 Now press down.
我最喜欢大女孩了 I always did like big girls!
有水了 我的天啊 Water! Oh, my goodness!
有水了, 快来啊 他找到水了 Water! Come on! He found water.
太好了, 伊玛 快来喝吧 That’s it, Eema. Come drink.
寇伦, 你看 我们只要挖一挖然后就… Kron, look. All we had to do is dig, and…
很好, 现在你给我让开 Good. Now, get out of the way.
等一等, 等等 这里水够大家喝 Wait! Wait! There’s enough for everyone!
哦 伊玛 Oh. Eema!
就是这样 大家不断的推挤 这样最有用了 That’s it. Keep pushing and shoving. That’s very helpful.
布鲁顿, 我们一直在绕圈子 这里又没有水 Bruton, we’ve been walking in circles. There’s no water here.
我想我们该回去了 别出声 I think we should get back. Shh. Keep it down.
我们赶快离开 Let’s get out of here.
数到三你们就出来 Now, you come out on three.
一 二 三 One, two, three!
来啊 出来啊 没有人会伤害你 Come on. Come on out. No one’s gonna hurt you.
怎么回事? Hey, hey. What’s going on?
那些小艾力达没有喝任何东西 The little Aladars haven’t had anything to drink.
我想他们是在怕我 I think they’re scared of me.
谁会不怕 你看来很吓人 Who wouldn’t be? You are pretty scary.
各位, 出来吧 Come on over, guys.
不要紧张, 放心 他只是小毛球 是漂亮的小毛球 而且引以为豪 Take it easy. Don’t worry. She’s just a hair ball. And proud of it.
来吧, 他会替你们找水喝 Come on. He’s gonna find you some water.
来 现在只要举起脚然后踩… Here. Now, you just take a foot and press.
够了, 别这样 Hey, hey, hey. Come on. Come on. Knock it off.
我们一起合作怎么样? 同心协力 Let’s work together here, huh? A little teamwork. Ready?
准备 一、二 三 踩 One, two, three. Press!
舒莉, 做得好 Good job, Suri.
对了, 你们爸妈在哪里? 我们很多人都得靠自己了 Where are your parents, anyway? A lot of us are on our own now.
我看得出你喜欢小孩 You like kids, I see.
但是瘦排骨可能不好啃 Well, the skinny ones can be a little chewy.
我是艾力达 那个笨笨恐龙 I’m Aladar… the “jerkasaurus.”
真的很… 抱歉 Ohh. Sorry about that.
你可能说得对 You’re probably right.
爸 醒醒 嗯? Dad, wake up. Huh?
你为什么要帮那些老的? Why did you help that old one?
不然还能怎么样? 丢下他不管吗? What else could we do? Leave her behind?
你说你们真的会… Oh. You mean, you actually…
这是很自然的事啊 Well, that happens all the time.
为了要生存就只有… 要够坚强 You don’t survive if you’re not… Strong enough.
是啊 Well… yeah.
这是你的想法 还是你哥哥的 Is that you talking, or your brother?
所有的事情都变了 Everything’s so different.
我… 我也不知道我该怎么想 I I don’t know what to think anymore.
听着, 妮蕊 只要我们互相照顾 Look, Neera… we watch out for each other,
我们全都有机会 到你们的繁殖地的 we all stand a chance of getting to your nesting grounds.
你说得好肯定 不见得 You sound so sure. I’m not,
可是我只会这样… but it’s all I know.
所以… 水… So, um… Oh, water.
我弄点水给你 I’ll, uh, get you some water.
我能试吗? 当然, 只要… 用力踩 Can I try it? Sure. Just press.
抱歉 不… 你先 Sorry. No. You… You first.
少了一个单身的 还有… One down… and,
解决了一个 well, one down.
寇伦 Kron!
食肉龙 什么? 他们从没到过这么远 Carnotaurs! What? They never come this far north.
八成是火球引出他们的 The fireball must’ve driven them out.
是你把他们引到这儿来的 也许你能用你的皮去喂他们 快叫大家赶快离开 现在就走 You led them right to us! Maybe you can feed them with your hide! Move the herd out, double time!
怎么回事啊? 我哥哥在驱赶大家 What’s happening? My brother’s moving the herd.
寇伦 发生什么事了? Kron, what’s going on?
是食肉龙 我们不快走的话 他们就追上来了 Carnotaurs. If we don’t keep moving, they’ll catch up to us.
但… 但是在后面的那些 绝对跟不上的 But the others in the back… They’ll never make it.
他们可以拖延肉食动物 They’ll slow down the predators.
你不能就这样牺牲掉他们的 You can’t sacrifice them like this!
等等 留在后面的可能是你或是你 Hold it! That could be you back there! Or you!
如果你敢再多管闲事 If you ever interfere again,
我就杀了你 I’ll kill you.
你离他远一点 Stay away from him!
艾力达, 不 你… 只管走吧 我不会有事的 Aladar, no. You just… just go. I’ll be okay.
快点 快走, 是食肉龙 Let’s go! Let’s go! Carnotaurs!
食什么? 食肉龙 Carno what? Carnotaur.
一嘴的利牙而且凶恶残暴 快走 A mouthful of teeth with a bad attitude. Let’s go.
你们几个, 快上来 快, 不然就惨了 Come on, you guys! Get on! Get on! We’re gonna get left behind.
快走, 快点 我们快追不上了 Let’s go! Hurry up! We’re losing them!
艾力达, 慢一点 Aladar, slow down.
我的天啊 都长水泡了 Oh, joy. Blisters.
我水泡上都长水泡了 I’ve got blisters on my blisters.
你们想知道 我的水泡长在哪儿吗? You don’t wanna know where I got blisters.
什么声音? 是前面传过来的 What was that? It came from up ahead.
好吧 最糟的状况会是什么? 一只食肉龙 Okay, what’s the worst thing it could be? A carnotaur.
那第二糟的又是什么呢? 两只食肉龙 What’s the second worst thing it could be? Two carnotaurs! Oh!
天啊, 我完了 我的老天 That’s it. I’m gone. Oh, my goodness!
先别急, 我们还不能确定 有可能是大家 Everybody, we don’t know for sure. It could be the herd.
我们去看看 我的天 我的老天… Let’s check it out. Oh, my goodness. Goodness gracious.
是布鲁顿 Oh, it’s Bruton.
看起来 我们并不是唯一落后的 It appears we weren’t the only ones left behind.
你怎么了? 食肉龙 我们应该赶快走 What happened? Carnotaurs. We should keep moving.
我们不能丢下他不管 只要走得够快就可以 We can’t just leave him here. We can if we move fast enough.
你受伤了 我来帮你吧 Hey, you don’t look so good. Let me help you.
省省你的同情 我只是需要休息 给我滚远一点 Save your pity. I just need some rest. Now, get away from me.
随你便 Suit yourself.
如果你改变主意 我们会在山洞里 If you change your mind, we’ll be in those caves.
里面很黑 但是至少是干的 It’s dark, but at least it’s dry.
我喜欢干 可是我不喜欢黑黑暗暗 I like dry. It’s the dark part I’m having trouble with.
奥尼, 对不起 Ouch! Ooh. Sorry, Url.
他刺可真尖 Sturdy little thing, ain’t he?
我们这来了个访客罗 Ahem. We appear to have a visitor.
你要不要… 进来 You coming in or what?
你干嘛这么多事 What is it with you?
至少我知道不应该在外面淋雨 At least I know enough to get in out of the rain.
来吧 站起来 Now, come on. On your feet.
你可以跟我们躺在一起 比较温暖 Uh, you can lie down with us. It’s warmer.
别忘了, 他也是高阶层的 May I remind you that he’s one of them?
但是他现在是我们一份子 Well, looks like he’s one of us now.
这趟旅程到底是谁安排的 Ahh. Who booked this trip, anyway?
你很快就会到繁殖地的了 Ah, you’ll be at the nesting grounds soon enough.
等我到了那儿 我要好好的骂骂寇伦 Well, when I get there, I’m gonna give Kron a piece of my mind.
就这么办, 伊玛 You tell him, Eema.
如果我能睡那么熟 就像在天堂一样 If I could sleep that deep, I’d be in paradise.
如果你睡得那么熟 你就是死啦 If you could sleep that deep, honey, you’d be dead.
我们小岛也有这种植物 This plant grew on our island.
它会让你舒服一点 It will make you feel better.
他为什么这么做? 让他们抱着错误的希望 Why is he doing this? Pushing them on with false hope?
是希望才能让我们走这么远 It’s hope that’s gotten us this far.
为什么不让他们接受命运 But why doesn’t he let them accept their fate?
我就接受我的 I’ve accepted mine.
那你的命运是什么呢? 死在这里 And what is your fate? To die here.
就是这样 It’s the way things are.
因为你放弃才会这样 Only if you give up, Bruton.
这是你的选择 不是命运 It’s your choice, not your fate.
这对你会有帮助 Well, the plant will help.
食肉龙 Carnotaurs.
我们该怎么办? 叫醒大家 What do we do? Wake the others.
走, 走, Go! Go!
快 Hurry!
快点, 伊玛 Move it, Eema!
艾力达 Aladar!
艾力达 不… Aladar! Oh, no!
我会拖延他们, 你去帮助其他人 I’ll hold them off! You help the others!
布鲁顿 Bruton!
布鲁顿 不 Bruton! No!
布鲁顿 Bruton!
你已经尽力了 You did what you could.
没有关系, 小家伙 It’s okay, little ones.
我们会成功的 We’re going to make it.
好吧, 好吧 我们再来一次, 再一次 Okay, okay. Let’s do it again. Let’s do it again.
我用我的眼睛侦测到… 一颗岩石 Uh, I spy with my little eye… A rock.
你又猜中了耶 你帅呆了 You got it again! Ooh! You are good!
猜我侦测到什么? 是一个死胡同 Well, I’ll tell you what I spy. A dead end.
我们现在怎么办? 我想我们只好回头了 What do we do now? I guess we just go back.
先等一下 Hold on a moment.
辛尼 怎么了? Zini, what is it?
你闻到没有? 有 Do you smell that? Yeah.
你们快看 干得好 Get a load of that. Good show.
大家退后一点 我们要出去了 Everybody stand back. We’re outta here!
艾力达, 小心啊 Aladar, look out!
不 No!
艾力达 我们回头吧 Aladar, we’ll go back.
回去哪儿? 老家没了 Back to what? It’s gone.
我们注定无法生存的 We’re not meant to survive.
我们会活的 我们在这儿了不是吗? Oh, yes, we were. We’re here, aren’t we?
你怎么能轻易 放弃掉这么好的运气 And how dare you waste that good fortune by simply giving up?
真可耻, 可耻 真可耻啊 Shame on you. Shame on you! Shame on you!
最糟糕的是 The worst of it is,
你让我这种老笨蛋 以为你们需要我 you allowed an old fool like me to believe I was needed…
以为我还有点儿用 你知道怎么样吗 that I still had a purpose… and do you know what?
你说得对 我打算继续相信下去 You were right. And I’m going to go on believing it.
而且我可不愿意 就死在这个地方 And I, for one, am not willing to die here.
喔, 天啊 Oh, dear.
那就是繁殖地 The nesting grounds.
都… 完好无伤 It’s… It’s untouched.
我们的新家 Our new home.
而且还有游泳池呢 And it comes with a pool!
雷伊哦雷伊哦雷呼呼
炮弹式跳水 Cannonball! Whoo hoo ha ha!
小傻蛋 Ha. Amateur.
下面的 小心了 Look out below!
有人在想妮蕊了罗 Not to mention Neera.
他们会到的 They’ll get here…
很快就会到 Mm. Soon enough.
喔… 不 Oh, no.
伊玛 Eema?
我讲得太早了 怎么回事? I spoke too soon. What is it?
我们以前都是从那条路进来 That is the way we used to get in here.
他们不可能翻过那座山头 They’ll never make it over that.
艾力达, 等等 等等 寇伦会活活把你给吞下去 Aladar, wait! Wait! Kron’ll eat you alive.
让他试试看 Let him try.
希望寇伦能听得进去 Mm. I hope Kron’s in a listening mood.
待在这儿 Stay here.
我们会找路绕过去的 We’ll find a way around it.
明天一早 我们爬过去 In the morning, we’ll climb it.
我们必须继续试
我们的存活 我们的未来 就在那些岩石后面 Our survival, our future, is over these rocks.
好了, 我们回家去 Now, let’s go home!
你们会成功的 对吧, 孩子们 You’ll make it, won’t you, boys?
不要 你看他们 他们很坚强 No. Watch them. They’re tough!
如果他们做得到 你们也可以 If they can do it, so can you!
寇伦 Kron!
快带大家离开 食肉龙来了 Get the herd out of here! A carnotaur is coming!
继续爬 不要 Keep moving! Stop!
我已经进了山谷 有一条安全的路 I’ve been to the valley! There’s a safer way!
快爬, 别理他 寇伦, 听他的吧 Go on! Show ’em! Kron, listen to him.
听着, 我们现在就走 去哪儿? 走向食肉龙? Look, we gotta go now! Go where, straight to the carnotaurs?
如果我们赶快走 可以绕过他们 你没办法越过那些岩石 If we hurry, we can get around them! You can’t get over those rocks!
另外一边是非常陡峭峭壁 There’s a sheer drop on the other side!
你会害死大家的 我知道进山谷的路 大家都能安全进去 You’re gonna kill the herd! I know a way to the valley, and everybody can make it!
快跟我走吧 Now, follow me!
寇伦 Kron!
他们跟我待在这儿 They’re staying with me!
好, 我们走吧 All right. Let’s go!
妮蕊 Neera!
他把怪物引到我们这儿 往这儿走 He’s led that monster right to us! This way!
不 不要动 No! Don’t move!
如果我们分散 他会吃掉我们 大家团结起来 If we scatter, he’ll pick us off! Stand together!
寇伦 Kron!
不 No. No.
寇伦 Kron.
欢迎回家 Welcome home.
各位, 让开一点 接生宝宝是我最擅长的 Move over. Bringing in babies is what I do best.
我想你孵蛋 应该是很久以前的事了 I’d say it’s been a few years since you’ve hatched an egg.
没错 所以我想在你头上试试 You’re right, so let me practice on your head.
快看 有人想要见见你们哦 Look! Somebody wants to meet you.
这个小宝宝是我这一辈子 所见过最可爱的小家伙了 Ohh! Aren’t you the sweetest little small fry I ever did see?
嘿, 小家伙 你长得可真像我 Hey, little guy. He looks just like me.
见见你爸爸 他不像他外表那么疯 Meet your dad. He’s not as crazy as he looks.
他真好玩 Ohh. Oh, happy day.
干得好, 小东西 Well done, little one.
来吧, 你这个小家伙 让我好好看看你 Come here, you little rascal. Let me get a good look at you.
错不了 真是有其父必有其子 Yep. You’re your father’s son, all right.
你们看我发现什么 新朋友耶 Hey! Look what I found! New neighbors!
你们这些小姐 想不想玩把我… 围在中间的游戏呢 Any of you ladies up for a game of “monkey in the middle”?
别激动, 轻一点, 轻一点 Easy, now! Easy! Hey!
我们没有人能知道 将来的改变是大是小 None of us really know what changes, big or small, lie ahead.
但能确定的是 我们的旅程还没有结束 One thing is certain… Our journey is not over.
我们只希望也许有人 We can only hope that in some small way…
能记住我们的在这的时光 our time here will be remembered.
英语电影碟片
好书分享,微信扫一扫,让生活多一份充实