疯狂动物城中英文台词对白完整版下载

恐惧 背叛和嗜血 Fear, treachery, blood lust.
在数万年前支配着我们的世界 Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物 A world where prey were scared of predators.
而食肉动物都有着他们难以克制的生物本能 And predators had an uncontrollable…
让他们捕猎 残杀 还有 biological urge to maim, and maul, and…
流血 血 血 Blood! Blood! Blood!
和死亡 And.. Death!
那时世界分成两大阵营 Back then, the world was divided in two.
凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物 Vicious predator, or meek prey.
时过境迁 我们不断进化 But over time, we evolved,
摆脱了野蛮的本性 and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处 Now predator and prey live in harmony.
每位小动物都有了无限的机遇 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
我可以成为一名宇航员 Instead, I can be an astronaut.
我再也不必孤独地追捕猎物了 I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
现在我可以追捕逃税的人 Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我要做精算师 I’m gonna be an actuary.
我可以让世界更美好 我要做 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be…
警察 A police officer!
兔子警察 这是我听过最傻的事儿了 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
目光短浅的人看来 这是不可能 It may seem impossible to small minds.
说你你 吉迪恩·格雷 I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.
但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
我们双方的祖先最早在那里签订了和平契约 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能 And declared that anyone can be anything!
谢谢大家 晚安 Thank you and good night.
朱迪 你想没想过 Judy, you ever wonder how
你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗 your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
没有 Nope.
因为我们放弃梦想 安定下来 对吗 邦妮 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

(0)
上一篇 2025年 9月 21日 上午9:47
下一篇 2025年 9月 21日 上午10:21

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论

客服微信

yxyh29661

邮件:492889801@qq.com