这个开了吗? 就这样 Is this on? That’s fine.
我会穿墙破壁,却不会… I can break through walls, I just can’t…
就这样 却不会玩这个 That’s fine. I can’t get this on.
神奇超人… 你有保密的身份吗? Mr. Incredible… Do you have a secret identity?
每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样 Every superhero has a secret identity. I don’t know a single one who doesn’t.
谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢? Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?
我当然有保密的身份啦 Of course I have a secret identity.
你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样?得了 Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.
谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西, 明白我的意思吗? Who’d want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean?
那些女超人,总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你 Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity.
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎 Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something.
我就说:“姑娘, 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面” I said, “Girl, I don’t want to know about your mild mannered alter ego.”
我是说,你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜 I mean, you tell me you’re a super mega ultra lightning babe,
那就行了,我很满意,很满意 that’s all right with me. I’m good. I’m good.
不管你多少次拯救世界 No matter how many times you save the world,
它总是又会陷入危机 it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
有时候我真想叫它消停一下,明白吗? Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know?
只要一会儿,我觉得自己像女佣一样 “我刚刚把这里收拾好 For a little bit. I feel like the maid. “l just cleaned up this mess.
咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗?” Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?”
我能理解 I could get to that point.
“劳驾?” 还没结束呢 “Please?” We’re not finished.
有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活,你明白吗? Sometimes I think I’d just like the simple life, you know?
稍微休息一下,安心养家 Relax a little and raise a family.
退隐江湖?你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢! Settle down? Are you kidding? I’m at the top of my game!
我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们,来吧 I’m up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.
把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意 Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.
我可不同意 I don’t think so.
现在插播一条新闻 We interrupt for a bulletin.
警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒 A high speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶 traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
超人特工队中英文台词对白完整版下载
•
英语
赞 (0)
超能战队中英文台词对白完整版下载
上一篇
2025年 9月 20日 下午3:21
超人总动员2中英文台词对白完整版下载
下一篇
2025年 9月 20日 下午5:27